IIRC, there was at least one, in the episode where we learn about the telescope, with the young Yuuto, his professor, the future Yuuto, his professor etc etc. Can't remember the number of episode though.

Aronbafon
Deneb/Ryuutaros
Momotaros/Sieg(?)
Kintaros/Urataros
Sieg(?)/Ryuutaros

Lol, would be creepy if it were with W and two imagin would possess Shotaro and Phillip and henshin into W

Now that you mention it...I don't think there ever was a female imagine.

Could be wrong though.

One of the Snail Imajins was female.

So another useless Den-O movie that most likely won't build upon anything and will just be an excuse for more Imajin antics? Another round of the Den-O fanatics putting down the critics with "We know you hate Den-O stop bitching Toei doesn't give a damn about you geeks"? Oh joy!

Read my smart post
Im so sick of Den-O movies, there are other seasons they could make movies for! Like 555 or Blade

In the words of Momotaros. "Go! Go! Go! The climax never ends!"
If they really have the REAL FULL GROWN Den-O and Zeronos in this movie then I dont care what it's about or if Double's in it. All I want is a soild story!....oh and the usual Den-O catchphrase filled antics. Thats not too much to ask for right?

Im so sick of Den-O movies, there are other seasons they could make movies for! Like 555 or Blade

If there was another season as merchandise-popular, then they would. Again, it's not like they care about Den-O. It's just one way to make money. I'm reasonably sure Decade will be returning this year as well.

Mooooonnnnnnneeeeeeyyyyyyyy.
MoneyMemory.jpg

For this to be the last Den-O movie is no surprise, due to it's popularity winding down. Not to mention that Toei might start using Decade as it's cash cow.

School Days
A fifth Den-O movie eh. And Takeru Sato is going to be back as Ryoutarou. Sounds cool, but what kind of adventure will Den-O have this time? Go back in time and save the dinosaurs from extinction? :laugh:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
One of the Snail Imajins was female.

So another useless Den-O movie that most likely won't build upon anything and will just be an excuse for more Imajin antics? Another round of the Den-O fanatics putting down the critics with "We know you hate Den-O stop bitching Toei doesn't give a damn about you geeks"? Oh joy!

*sighs*

The sad part about this is.......I actually predict Decade will "pass through" this movie as well one more time just to deliver one more ounce of fan service and DRAG Kamen Rider W with him