Undrave
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Mele counts as girl in green...
She's a villain. Until I see her in a spandex suit she doesn't count.
Mele counts as girl in green...
how bout a train themed sentai...
i think it would be cool to have a different theme...=)
yea.. and a freakin hot one too
so it's like boukenger?I agree, but you can already see that.
Hmmmm I want a Sentai based theme. about a organization (Just like a organization of KR)
That fights against evil Death gods who wants to kill human for no purposes. the characters must be suplied with high tech gear and other awsome stuff. the weapons must look more seriously than from other sentai's. and the rangers must be at the age of 16 or 17.
spy based theme, and fighting scenes that look like it was riped from dragon ball z.
so it's like boukenger?