Next sentai (Spoilers you want to see)

yea.. and a freakin hot one too

I agree, but you can already see that.

Hmmmm I want a Sentai based theme. about a organization (Just like a organization of KR)
That fights against evil Death gods who wants to kill human for no purposes. the characters must be suplied with high tech gear and other awsome stuff. the weapons must look more seriously than from other sentai's. and the rangers must be at the age of 16 or 17.
 
Last edited:
I agree, but you can already see that.

Hmmmm I want a Sentai based theme. about a organization (Just like a organization of KR)
That fights against evil Death gods who wants to kill human for no purposes. the characters must be suplied with high tech gear and other awsome stuff. the weapons must look more seriously than from other sentai's. and the rangers must be at the age of 16 or 17.
so it's like boukenger?

spy based theme, and fighting scenes that look like it was riped from dragon ball z.

and this is another example.. u can rip scenes from another films in this thread ^^
 
How about this idea I had where the Henshin devices are prototypes that only work for a limited ammount of time and that must be kept a secret from the villain at all cost so they don't try to exploit this weakness.
 
I think Scorpina should come back & be the main villian. & the green ranger should be a girl & her weapon should be a bow. & that's all I have to add to this for now until I think of more.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top