NBA 2013-2014 Season Discussion Thread

That call is made in real time, on the spot. Is it really necessary to check it?

Honestly, I dislike instant replay in basketball. The only time when I think it's useful and don't mind is the buzzer beater shots at the end of the quarters, which is already being used. Other than that, it just drags the game way too long. The bullet point about if the shooter is in his shooting motion when he gets fouled, I don't like either. Maybe during the last 2 minutes of the game, but not during the course of an entire game.
 
Cleveland Cavaliers signs Andrew Bynum. I just realized that he was using the Sixers's money last season.

Fixed..........he ain't played a damn game for that team because he was out for the entire season trying to fix his bum knees that he kept re-injuring b/c he doesn't take better care of himself during the off-season
 
Bynum did not use Sixer's money since he was absent during the practice.

His contract money was guaranteed, the Sixers CANNOT keep Bynum away from money just because Bynum couldn't participate in team functions due to injuries. The money was GUARANTEED..........the Sixers had to take their wallet and pay him

So in conclusion, he did use their money.........even if he didn't do **** to get it
 
Sounds like most of his career. He's about to be Greg Oden real soon, if not already.

He did technically contribute to one of the two championship rings on his finger............I mean, the Lakers wouldn't have gotten past the Celtics in the 2010 NBA Finals if Bynum didn't at least make his recurring cameo appearance in every game of that series.

Other than that, pretty much
 
Mavs acquired Dalembert and Pistons signs Caldwell-Pope and Tony Mitchell. Anyone wants to buy Kobe's championship rings?
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top