The themes that should be used for 2013/2014/2015 sentai

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think I want the most inane theme imaginable - maybe idol singers, we had a rumour about that once and everyone hated it. The fandom's reaction to Gokaiger and Fourze have absolutely killed stone dead any desire I might have had to ever see quality in a tokusatsu again.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i have another idea that i just remembered now

Another Dino Sentai......maybe called Prehistoric Sentai Dinoman. they use a Dinosaur Egg Phone that slides up and you insert a dinosaur embryo like object into it, and you press a button to make it "hatch" to transform. they use a Sword called a Tail Sword, which is suppose to go on the back of there belt. the sword is suppose to move and be as flexible as a real dinosaur tail. i forgot most of the ideas i had, but those were the more remediable ideas for the team.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Perhaps I could think of a motive for the next Sentais.

First 2013:
-The motive is Oni like Kamen Rider Hibiki. Only, the organization that establish the Sentai heroes were just using them to make way for the arrival of the true king of the demons. The main heroes should be in high school much like their predecessors the Turborangers and the Megarangers. Their Sentai name is....Element Sentai Oniranger

2014:
-I think it should be based off of Kikaider, Kikaider 01 and Inazuman. The Sentai name is Jinzoujin Sentai Ikatzuranger. It should also pay a tribute to J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai but there are five cyborgs instead of four. The sixth Sentai hero's design is a mix of Inazuman and either Gosei Knight, Deka Master or Deka Break.

2015:
-This one is a bit tricky. I would personally go with making this a tribute Cyborg 009 and 009-1. However, they follow the same pathway as Flashman and Kamen Rider V3 where they all siblings by serial numbers and their original families were murdered by a SHOCKER/Kurojuujin/Black Ghost-like organization for the not-so-distant future. They are the second or third-generation of the 009-production line who were rescued by a few scientists and were re-programed to rebel against the organization and prevent the actual future of the ______-Organization from happening.

How about

1. A team based on Dragons/Dreams vs Nightmares. In the form of Voltron, Kingdom Hearts & Bakugan.

2. A music racing team based on Hot wheels battle force 5 & acceleracers.

3. A insect VR team based on VR troopers & beetleborgs.

How about

1. A team based on Dragons/Dreams vs Nightmares. In the form of Voltron, Kingdom Hearts & Bakugan.

2. A music racing team based on Hot wheels battle force 5 & acceleracers.

3. A insect VR team based on VR troopers & beetleborgs.

the second one seems like a good idea for another car themed sentai, but i don't know about the music part of the gimmick though

EDIT: i think you mentioned those before, but whatever

Last edited:
How about a monster ranger team with vampires, werewolves, mummies, merpeople, ghosts & frankenstein.

Monster rider team based off of legendary creatures: red-vampire (who is actually a half breed/dhampir), blue-lycan/werewolf, green-merman, yellow-mummy, pink-ghost & violet-frankenstein's monster.

Together they face off against his father's enemy, Dracula and his succubus Morrigan. They also have to deal with a Paladin & wizard who later join to become the White Ranger.

Last edited:
How about a monster ranger team with vampires, werewolves, mummies, merpeople, ghosts & frankenstein.

Some team that fights against the major tarot arcana.

:gasp: a new idea from henshinslayer?!?! :faints:

1.yokai/ninja/onmyouji theme; the rangers were red male tengu, blue male kappa, yellow female neko matta, black male gyuki/ox, and white female kitsune/fox who will protect humans from nurarihyon and his army of evil yokai
their mecha will look like Dairen'oh in which the tengu will be the central component the the rest will be armor

2.olympian theme/constelletion zords and huminoid gods featuring red zeus/dragon, blue Poseidon /hydra, green Hephaestus /lionet,yellow Artemis/Vulpecula, and pink Aphrodite/cygnus and sixth gold apollo/phoenix
the animal constellation mecha will be like Kakure Daishogun, and the humanoid zords will be like invincible
shogun from kakuranger. They who will fight the evil Chronos, Hades;his wife Persephone(who unwillingly is on his side), Aries and the titans

3.Egyptian knight theme: red Horus, female blue Thoth, male yellow Ra, pink Isis and green Sobek;their mecha will be like magiking. They who will fight the god of chaos Set and the goddess of destruction sekhmet and god of death Anubis

4. a Japanese Shinto deity three teamed sentai who gain the powers of red raiden, blue Suijin and yellow fujin. this three man team will revive the other shinto gods and gain their powers to fight against Amatsu-Mikaboshi

if you guess know yugioh i imagine their main mecha to be like gateguradian or they will be in the form of ancient dogs and will resemble GekiTouja

Last edited:
I hope you're happy. Because that's exactly what we're getting.:)

i hope most of the stuff i mentioned there will be in the new dino sentai though, especially the dino egg phone, that would be an awesome gimmick.