The themes that should be used for 2013/2014/2015 sentai

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Ideas for themes to be used for 2013/2014/2015 sentai

inspired by kamsasdn13213231's forum for ideas for future riders. so what is your idea for a future super sentai theme

i'll start with a idea of mine recently

Bug Themed - my idea for a theme like this would be called Konchu Sentai Grabman, there helmets are based on bug heads(for example red's is a ant and the mouth of the ant is the visor). there henshin device is a cocoon brace that has a bug icon inside of it. the main mecha is opposed of A Red Ant, A Blue Kabuto Beetle, A Green Praying Mantis, A Yellow Hornet, and A Pink Ladybug.

the mantis's legs go into each other(from 4 to 2), the forelegs go into the body sides revealing pegs for the arm parts. the kabuto splits in two and get used as the leg parts where the mantis legs peg in. the hornet and ant go into the ant pegs(they have two pegs holes both two different hands, hornet has the head that could transform into a hand and it's stinger, the ant has his back end that transform into a hand and his head that could be used as a grappler weapon). the lady bug goes into the chest and the mantis's head folds up to reveal the head.

there could also be extra bug machines to, like a butterfly that can be used in two ways. one, it plugs into it's back and gives it butterfly wings. and the ladybug could be transformed into a shield, the wings replace the other chestpiece, and the body of the butterfly transform into a sword. more could equal a centipede to replace the kabuto legs, a shield bug to replace a arm, and maybe a bug outside of insect class like a spider(could be used for a sixth ranger)

remember, i want to see your ideas, don't just talk about mine. it's for everyone.

Last edited:
nope, just i though it fits with a bug sentai, BugMan could also work too

EDIT: it could be a pun with some of the weapons, like the red ranger using a grabbing weapon based on an ant head for example. and maybe the 6th and 7th rangers could be Mark Men, since a spider bite or scorpion sting could leave a mark

Last edited:
Welcome
KONCHU SENTAI!INCESTERS!

They could be a family Sentai.With an insect theme.

Oh god why.

inspired by kamsasdn13213231's forum for ideas for future riders. so what is your idea for a future super sentai theme

i'll start with a idea of mine recently

Bug Themed - my idea for a theme like this would be called Konchu Sentai Grabman, there helmets are based on bug heads(for example red's is a ant and the mouth of the ant is the visor). there henshin device is a cocoon brace that has a bug icon inside of it. the main mecha is opposed of A Red Ant, A Blue Kabuto Beetle, A Green Praying Mantis, A Yellow Hornet, and A Pink Ladybug.

the mantis's legs go into each other(from 4 to 2), the forelegs go into it's sides revealing pegs for the arm parts. the kabuto spits in two and get used as the leg parts where the mantis legs peg in. the hornet and ant go into the ant pegs(they have two pegs holes both two different hands, hornet has the head that could transform into a hand and it's stinger, the ant has his back end that transform into a hand and his head that could be used as a grappler weapon). the lady bug goes into the chest and the mantis's head folds up to reveal the head.

there could also be extra bug machines to, like a butterfly that can be used in two ways. one, it plugs into it's back and gives it butterfly wings. and the ladybug could be transformed into a shield, the wings replace the other chestpiece, and the body of the butterfly transform into a sword. more could equal a centipede to replace the kabuto legs, a shield bug to replace a arm, and maybe a bug outside of insect class like a spider(could be used for a sixth ranger)

How about Concha Sentai Clamman?
-The latinoamericano's will get it.

ok, let's get to the topic in hand, and not about my idea

I liked him when he wasn't a god
There have been rumours about a ghost/paranormal-themed Sentai for a few years now, and I'd like to see one. However, if that happens it probably won't be for a while, now that Kamen Rider Wizard is confirmed.

He who's worhy of IXA
Sounds lame this idea of mine, but... what about a weather-themed super sentai where each ranger represents a different element, type of weather or season? It's... probably already been done, though...

Minato Ascending
Here are the themes that I think may be good for future sentai:

- Space: I know that Megaranger was adapted into Power Rangers in Space, but Megaranger wasn't really about space, but video games. I think a sentai series can set it in a space colony, and the senshis have to take on alien invaders who seek to destroy the colony.

- International: I know we already had the Battle Fever J, but I think it's time to upgrade this motif after 30 years; the original even had the former Soviet Union as Battle Carrack! This time they can have Japan, U.S. (Power Rangers), France (a nod for France Five), China (Armor Hero), and maybe Germany or Russia.

- Sports: I think there is a toku series from some country that did this, but it's time for Super Sentai to do the same. The sports that can be represented include baseball, football, soccer, basketball, and gymnastic.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Here are the themes that I think may be good for future sentai:

- Space: I know that Megaranger was adapted into Power Rangers in Space, but Megaranger wasn't really about space, but video games. I think a sentai series can set it in a space colony, and the senshis have to take on alien invaders who seek to destroy the colony.

I think a space-themed Sentai would be a good idea, but the Gokaigers were space pirates and spent time in space, so they might want to rest that theme for a while. Especially since Fourze has underperformed in the ratings, too.

I think it likely (can't say I particularly like/dislike the idea since it depends how they pull it off) that we'll get a music-themed Sentai eventually. Again maybe not for a while, because Kiva and Suite PreCure didn't do well and they were music-themed.