NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

The New and Improved Micheal Beasley.

104427847.jpg

104426917.jpg



He totally looks gay as hell.
 
I just finished watching the Media day interviews and practice videos and I must say, I really think the Wolves will not be that bad.

They are gonna play a run n' gun uptempo style of basketball. Beasley is gonna probably play PF. Martell Webster is probably the best shooter they have, Wes Johnson will most likely start and he's a defensive minded guy.

Comparing the main core of their roster to what Phoenix has now?...I think the Wolves will be better than the Suns. If they play together and Beasley really does become the franchise guy like he says and wants to be.
 
The NETS fail....again.


An NBA source said that Carmelo Anthony's arrival for media day in Denver on Monday would mean that the proposed trade to send him to New Jersey is dead.

The Nuggets are reportedly shopping Anthony to alternative suitors like Philadelphia for Andre Iguodala and Golden State for Stephen Curry. It is not clear whether Anthony would agree to sign a contract extension with either team. But it is possible that the Sixers would be willing to make a move for Anthony without an extension, in order to shed the long-term contract of Iguodala.


Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...would_signal_end_of_nets_trade/#ixzz10knojS4N

According to Sam Amick, Jason Kidd cautioned Carmelo Anthony against viewing the Nets as a suitable alternative to the Knicks in the New York market. Amick reports that New Jersey was never on Anthony's list of preferred destinations.

Amick also reports that the Knicks would have to deal almost all of their young talent -- including Anthony Randolph, Danilo Gallinari, Toney Douglas and Wilson Chandler -- in order to make a trade for Anthony now. In one proposed trade, Chandler would have gone to Houston in a multi-team deal involving the Rockets.

The price tag, however, could come down around the February trade deadline and the Knicks may be hoping that Anthony falls to them as a free agent next summer.


Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...kidd_advises_melo_against_nets/#ixzz10klXbN9l

:laugh:
 
Yah , wherever he's going , it's probably apparent now that him and Chris Paul will be ending up in the same place ugh. I find it kind of funny , even I bash LeBron for doing what he did. Wade is just as guilty as the rest . "Join me HERE! Cuz I sure and fook ain't going anywhere" Of course it's not much a choice. Cleveland? Toronto? Chicago? ...or South Beath. Party-time every night, countless ho's every night. I thought for sure LeBron and Wade would end up in Chicago because of the talent already there. Silly me, I was thinking basketball. I wasn't pondering the 20-something's mindset. Here kitty-kitty! (translation=pussy) - for those who didn't get it.
 
Yes! lol Damn, even Kidd told him no.

He may have, but at the same time, it's a different owner now. So he can't really answer for the Nets anymore. Speaking of different owners, not that I wish death upon anyone, but when is damn Sterling going to die so the Clippers can get some new blood. Seems the only way that guy is going to give up the team. ...And I'm not even a Clippers fan, just feel sorry for them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top