NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

^Yea that's true, and the Nets' new owner seems like he has his shyt straight, but of course we'll only know that when the season starts.

I'm in your position for the clippers too, they've been in a rutt since forever, don't remember the last time they've been to the play offs, and don't know if they ever had more then one major star that's pushed the team to it's highest potential.

I like Baron Davis, but he is not that great.
 
^Yea that's true, and the Nets' new owner seems like he has his shyt straight, but of course we'll only know that when the season starts.

I'm in your position for the clippers too, they've been in a rutt since forever, don't remember the last time they've been to the play offs, and don't know if they ever had more then one major star that's pushed the team to it's highest potential.

I like Baron Davis, but he is not that great.

I like Baron , although I really never thought much of him truthfully. I mean , inconsistent, injuries. He's definitely on the decline as well. I am looking forward to see how Blake Griffin does though. That guy is a beast. He plays basketball like a football player, in constant attack mode. He needs to not fall in love with a jumper and just attack, no one is going to want to get in his way. Hopefully he won't be a Bynum with chronic knee injuries.
 
He may have, but at the same time, it's a different owner now. So he can't really answer for the Nets anymore. Speaking of different owners, not that I wish death upon anyone, but when is damn Sterling going to die so the Clippers can get some new blood. Seems the only way that guy is going to give up the team. ...And I'm not even a Clippers fan, just feel sorry for them.

Yeah, the Clippers have the second worst owner in the NBA. Honestly, I don't think that team will be taken seriously unless they move out of LA.
 
I like Baron , although I really never thought much of him truthfully. I mean , inconsistent, injuries. He's definitely on the decline as well. I am looking forward to see how Blake Griffin does though. That guy is a beast. He plays basketball like a football player, in constant attack mode. He needs to not fall in love with a jumper and just attack, no one is going to want to get in his way. Hopefully he won't be a Bynum with chronic knee injuries.

Golden..freakin rule. If more big men can follow this, they would be better ballers. Quite honestly though, we don't even have much big men anymore.

More power to Blake, when i saw him in last year's pre-season, i knew he would be nasty, but missing the whole season was pretty shocking. I hate bynum, blake won't be like him.

Someone else not to be like is Greg Oden. lol
 
There is NO doubt Blake attacks. But that's what cost him an injury. He took a monster dunk instead of a fastbreak easy dunk or layup.

But speaking of Griffin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZD6HSXZU"]YouTube - Blake Griffin dunks on D J Mbenga[/ame]
 
Yah there really isn't any such thing as a "big man" anymore. Bynum is a big man. NBA has really gone Euro. Funny thing is. Come playoff time, that's what wins for you. Low post offensive production and low post defense.
 
Yah there really isn't any such thing as a "big man" anymore. Bynum is a big man. NBA has really gone Euro. Funny thing is. Come playoff time, that's what wins for you. Low post offensive production and low post defense.

Which is why Miami isn't winning ****.

Sasha Vujacic will have more rings than LeBron.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top