Then, it would seem, you should calm the crap down, shouldn't you? Forever Knight hates Go-Onger too, but he sank 50 episodes of time into it. A significant part of his life is gone he'll never get back--same for others who dislike Go-Onger.
...You lost two hours. Chill out.
It isn't my fault people decided to sit through garbage. I made that mistake with DekaRanger, TurboRanger, and and Den-O, there was no way in hell I am doing that again, especiallyl after doing it with Decade last year.
First of all: Gaoranger can't hold a candle to Flashman or Changeman, and I haven't even FINISHED those, yet.
Okay, I'll take your word for it, but I have only see the first 10 episodes of Flashman and the first 7 of Changeman. However, I can definitely say as great as they were, I'm not completely impressed. Episodes 6 and 7 of Flashman were terrible while Changeman was very dry. On the other hand, it is my hope that one day I can get all of Changeman on DVD so I can watch the whole thing in hopes that it is as good as they say unlike Bioman, which was average at best.
I don't HATE Gaoranger, but compared to every other 00 series besides Go-Onger, it loses.
No it doesn't. To Aba and Geki, yes, but compared to the others, no.
Hurricanger - interesting set of villians, cool ranger concepts, but there was way too much filler, and the episodes were boring. The Gouraijers started out cool, but became just as weak as the 3 ninjas. The best thing the series has going for it is Shurikinger and his past Sentai actor disguises.
DekaRanger - absolutely no plot, no central villian, bad mech designs, and one of the worst endings in Sentai history.
Boukenger - had a unique concept, but again, no central villian, and BoukenSilver really brought the show down. The ending was obvious, but at least they did not defeat the final boss with the ultimate mech form.
Go-Onger - Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... I can't say anything nice about this series at all other than I liked the theme music of the villians.
Shinkenger - Good concept that was waste with mindless banter. There was nothing samurai about it and the villians again, did nothing. Doukoku just sat in the background drinking sake while whining about his loses instead of actually just going out there and kicking ass. Daiyou spent half of her time just playing her guitar thingy, and then you had those pointless furry looking things. The rangers were predicatable and blue overacted, while the mechs were dreadful.