The Worst Super Sentai season to me is Go-Busters because it boring. I mean Why Toei Company want a Spy-Theme Super Sentai that no kids like Spy Genre. I call Go-Busters "Fiveman of Modern" because it underrated. The buddyroid except Cheeda Nick and Beet J. Stag are annoying! Goriaski Banana is a cry-baby and always crying about everything like always worried about Blue Buster and Usada Lettuce is the jerkass of Buddyroid because he rarely nice to other and always yelling too much. The only thing I like is theme song, First theme song, and uninteresting allies

The runner up is Goseiger because Alata is too nice and not hot-headed and I only see the first episode of Goseiger but I stop watch it because it was too weird than Go-Onger

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
Goseiger. GoseiKnight (before they made him care), and the music/songs are the only good that come out of it.

D

Dr Kain

It's a toss up between Goseiger, Go-Onger, Go-Buster, and Dynaman. Go-Buster is the worst as far as watching the whole series goes, but I couldn't make it beyond the first 8ish episodes of the other three, so those might be worse.

Shyni
The Worst Super Sentai season to me is Go-Busters because it boring. I mean Why Toei Company want a Spy-Theme Super Sentai that no kids like Spy Genre. I call Go-Busters "Fiveman of Modern" because it underrated.

Pretty sure "underrated" means something like "it's not as bad as people say". So you're saying that GoBusters is the worst yet... it's not as bad as people say it is? Wha?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

underrated doesnt mean what you think it means im afraid.

but for me its goseiger, got halfway through and couldnt take anymore, closly followed by go-busters where i got about 2/3 through before turning off

This is a positive thread that does not invite flames of whatever sort, whatever.

Go-Onger has been flat out unbearable so far for me. It is a complete chore to sit through; it talks down to its audience, its actors are atrocious, the characters are unlikable and its writing is just plain lazy.

However, as far as Sentai I've finished goes, I hated Gaoranger. Again: flat and bland characters, an uninteresting storyline, and its Bandai at its toy-whoring worst. Yet somehow I finished it. I imagine if I ever do finish Go-Onger, it'll take the "top" spot only because Gaoranger at least had GaoSilver's introduction arc and a good soundtrack.

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

Goggle V. Though I did like GogglePink's actress and character.

Go-Onger isn't that far from them.

Last edited by a moderator: