go watch Star Diver. Hell if nothing is good this season, watch past stuff. I am watching Yumeiro and it is amazing.
I really want to watch Star Driver. I am just waiting to see if it gets subbed by another group other than GG. I just don't like their attitude and only watch their stuff if there is no other option. It's still early so I hope someone else picks it up before I start on it. I know that show looks to have a bunch of great VAs in it.

It's over 8,000!
I tend to not get subs from anyone with a terrible attitude like when insulting others and thinking himself to be superior. I don't care if they're the only ones subbing it. I'd pass it. It's not just that though, GG drops things without telling anyone and they have attitudes about it too.

I guess that's enough. :sweat: I'm not going to put down GG.

I tend to not get subs from anyone with a terrible attitude like when insulting others and thinking himself to be superior. I don't care if they're the only ones subbing it. I'd pass it. It's not just that though, GG drops things without telling anyone and they have attitudes about it too.

Lol. I have a lot of stuff I could rage about them myself. It bothers me when I do stoop to watching their stuff but if it is a show I really want to check out sometimes I just don't have a choice.

Banned

I don't even care about the attitudes of the subbers anymore. They are not my buddies, so why does it matter. If they do good subs or hell OK subs that's what matters to me.

fansubbers drop things with out telling anyone? fansubbers don't owe anyone any kind of explanation. If they drop something, oh well. It's not a job. :redface2: How can they have an attitude about something if they don't talk about it?

You just did put them down.

The new Tendou Souji
Just another fan service moe anime about incest and ****. Pass. This is why anime as an industry has declined.

I've only read the 5 ~ 6 chapters that are out, and I still can't figure it out, is it incest? well I'm looking forward to the anime.
It's just otauku-oriented comedy. I don't see it turning into incest....anytime soon anyway. Mutual love but no sexual relationship is the very end of line for this one as far as can tell.

:loltongue:

Yeah I don't think this will be incest. I haven't seen anything but the first episode so I am just guessing but I feel it will be more like her brother will start getting into the stuff with her or something. There might be some part where the parents find out about it for some drama etc since the dad would get pissed to hear if any of his kids are otaku.