Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
Are the dosages for those freakishly small for children? I'd totally grab one to replace the multivitamin I take daily if they were suited for an adult body.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I once had to go to the hospital after eating a bottle of Flintstones vitamins. Eating more is better right?

Or at least that's the mindset I had as a child. :p

Mad Skillz
I once had to go to the hospital after eating a bottle of Flintstones vitamins. Eating more is better right?

Or at least that's the mindset I had as a child.

This reminds me of a show I saw that had a girl trying to suicide on aspirin, only to pass out, be taken to the hospital, and be told that the only effect it'll have on her is that she'll probably not have headaches for an entire year. :p

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
This reminds me of a show I saw that had a girl trying to suicide on aspirin, only to pass out, be taken to the hospital, and be told that the only effect it'll have on her is that she'll probably not have headaches for an entire year. :p
If she had been using Tylonel instead of aspirin she could have kissed her liver goodbye.

Super Moderator
Someone's Power Ranger Communicator ringtone just sounded in the Library while I'm here trying to finish assignments.

I smiled at him, though I don't know if he noticed.

*sigh* How do people date again?

It stinks.
:laugh:

But seriously, angelicnoir aren't you suppose to finish your assignments. You're getting distracted.

Banned
@_@ I just don't understand how you have never really cared about your health until now.. I mean.. foot problems, eye problems, teeth problems, weight problems, hair problems.. and you're only what.. 24 was it? I'm just glad you're taking initiative to set things right now. Hopefully you'll be adding many years to your life and be feeling tons better in the recent years to come.

I have a ton of chronic heath problems that will never go away, things i'll always have to live with and always have.

And actually, this IS me caring for my heath. If i didn't i would 10,000X worse than i am now.

As for the Eyes thing, it only within the last few months really became a problem that i now can to tend to now that i'm working and can pay for stuff the public heath care plan doesn't cover (like optical for one).

I thank you for your concern Kura. But i've been living with this shoddy, defective body for 25 years so i know how to handle it.

Angie. It's not easy to get back into the dating scene, i know. Just go to a guy you like an ask him if he'd like to go to a movie, he just might be your fated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.