[Anime] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
39158464.jpg
An anime adaptation will be produced by AIC in October 3, 2010. The title is literially translate as My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute also known as Oreimo for short.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee7tVUeeh2E"]Trailer[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7hv585MVew"]CM[/ame]

Links
Wikipedia - Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Official Website - 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
The character designs are looking good so far; they seem fairly close to the light novel.

Wonderwall

Webslinger
Looks like this is the new moe/slice of life anime everyone is looking forward to this season. Maybe I could add this to my list but at the same time I'm trying not to break the promise I made to myself about skipping moe anime this season :shakefist

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
This looks awsomeness!
The anime quality is very fitting the novel and manga style, the voices do fit very well and on top of it, they all look so very autentic to the novel and manga, its like impossible good.

I can't wait!:buttrock:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Kirino has so many DVDs & plays eroge like Cross Days, School Days, and Summer Days. She also several psuedo PS2 and DS games. She even has Da Capo II!

There was even another reference to Ayana's role as Ako in Kiss×Sis in the form of "Sis×Sis" DVDs in the same text and font.

Go-On Black

Just another fan service moe anime about incest and ****. Pass. This is why anime as an industry has declined.

Lol. That is exactly what my girlfriend said when I watched it. I don't think it's the greatest show ever like my one friend who is obsessed with it, but I think it is at least worth the watch. It gives me something to do this season.

KingRanger

Banned
Lol. That is exactly what my girlfriend said when I watched it. I don't think it's the greatest show ever like my one friend who is obsessed with it, but I think it is at least worth the watch. It gives me something to do this season.

There are plenty of better anime's to watch this season.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts