The World Warrior
i think she has a crush on me she always messing with me and talking about the way i walk my lips and my looks so does she has a crush on me

How about asking or talking to her youself, instead of making multiple threads? I know that sounds harsh, but you need to learn to handle these situations yourself, instead of making multiple threads. HJU is the one of the last places I'd go to for dating advice. Ask a friend. These people aren't really going to be able to help you given the fact you 1. Give little to no description. 2. Do not know this girl personally.

Actually, he's free to make a thread and ask us if he wants to.

Aaaaaaaaanyway.. my friend's little sister used to have a crush on me back in High School. It was cute.

Noooooow she looks like this:

n628557408_1411807_753.jpg

..nooowww it's not "cute" anymore but made of "hot."

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Now while he IS free to make as many thread about crush things as he wants it warrants a few questions form me...

1) Don't you have a girlfriend? You should be honoring what you have. If you're looking elsewhere then break up with her.

2) Your posting about so many girls that you think like you, when in my female opinion they're just friendly. Think about it, you seem to be thinking all girls that are very friendly with you have a crush on you. Perhaps your reading too much into every girl around you? Perhaps you're Otoya? Just sayin, not EVERY girl who messes with your hair, looks at your eyes when she talks to you, or touches your shoulder wants to bone you. Most girls are just affectionate or sweet in their friendly behavior. Hell one of my best friends gives me a kiss on the cheek every time she sees me after a long time. She's not gay and wants me in no possible way, she's just friendly.

In short, chill and stop reading too much into stuff. And i mean that in the nicest, big sister way possible

child of darkness
Now while he IS free to make as many thread about crush things as he wants it warrants a few questions form me...

1) Don't you have a girlfriend? You should be honoring what you have. If you're looking elsewhere then break up with her.

2) Your posting about so many girls that you think like you, when in my female opinion they're just friendly. Think about it, you seem to be thinking all girls that are very friendly with you have a crush on you. Perhaps your reading too much into every girl around you? Perhaps you're Otoya? Just sayin, not EVERY girl who messes with your hair, looks at your eyes when she talks to you, or touches your shoulder wants to bone you. Most girls are just affectionate or sweet in their friendly behavior. Hell one of my best friends gives me a kiss on the cheek every time she sees me after a long time. She's not gay and wants me in no possible way, she's just friendly.

In short, chill and stop reading too much into stuff. And i mean that in the nicest, big sister way possible
sorry im clueless when it comes to girls and im not interested in her its just annoying