Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

I have the family tree down pretty good: Thanks to some now defunct websites from back in the day, and Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0 in story mode :laugh:
 
Hello, everyone...

I have to admit I'm surprised how much stuff they've let out about the movie. Don't worry - still plenty of surprises coming for you guys, but if this was an American film, there'd be wraps on 90% of the stuff released so far :)

Anyway, hang tight... if you're Ultra fans, I can't see how this won't completely pwn. I didn't know much about the series going into it, and it converted me (and my wife!) right away. It really looks good, Koichi came up with amazing fight choreography, it has a cool story...


Okay, enough teasing :)


_Mike
 
Hello, everyone...

I have to admit I'm surprised how much stuff they've let out about the movie. Don't worry - still plenty of surprises coming for you guys, but if this was an American film, there'd be wraps on 90% of the stuff released so far :)

Anyway, hang tight... if you're Ultra fans, I can't see how this won't completely pwn. I didn't know much about the series going into it, and it converted me (and my wife!) right away. It really looks good, Koichi came up with amazing fight choreography, it has a cool story...


Okay, enough teasing :)


_Mike
is it true what you said at Ultraman Lah?
 
Hi, yes I'm the composer for MMB:UGL. I just completed work on the film last week, and am mixing the soundtrack this week. I was poking around a bit on teh interwebs, seeing what sort of buzz/etc. was happening. One thing is clear to me, being new to the Ultra universe - it's a far, far bigger phenomenon than I had any idea about going into it. Very cool...


_Mike
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top