CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Oct 19, 2009 #982 Tsuburaya region locked their youtube videos =[
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Oct 19, 2009 #983 Bah! I hate it when they do that... Anyone know if a group is going to sub this? I hope so... :disappoin
Bah! I hate it when they do that... Anyone know if a group is going to sub this? I hope so... :disappoin
Japanfan4ever Sometimes things get complicated. Oct 19, 2009 #984 Blade Dancer said: Anyone know if a group is going to sub this? I hope so... :disappoin Click to expand... Same here. I don't feel like waitin until like April for it to come out on DVD!
Blade Dancer said: Anyone know if a group is going to sub this? I hope so... :disappoin Click to expand... Same here. I don't feel like waitin until like April for it to come out on DVD!
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Oct 19, 2009 #985 Even if a group does sub it, we'll still be waiting that long. They have to wait for DVD, too.
KR Hyper Kabuto Like a passing wind... Oct 19, 2009 #986 Does anyone feel like Japan's sorta entering that isolation stage again? Blocking foreigners from JP sites and all...
Does anyone feel like Japan's sorta entering that isolation stage again? Blocking foreigners from JP sites and all...
Japanfan4ever Sometimes things get complicated. Oct 19, 2009 #988 KR Hyper Kabuto said: Blocking foreigners from JP sites and all... Click to expand... It's because we're always jackin and subbin their vids! XD
KR Hyper Kabuto said: Blocking foreigners from JP sites and all... Click to expand... It's because we're always jackin and subbin their vids! XD
HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Oct 20, 2009 #990 alternate-zer0 said: What connection between Father of Ultra & Belial? Click to expand... His secret child from another female Ultra? XD
alternate-zer0 said: What connection between Father of Ultra & Belial? Click to expand... His secret child from another female Ultra? XD