HJU Radio #16: Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy!

And by closet you mean, "I want to stab it."

Keith Justice...you are found guilty of on the grounds of being a closet pervert and a fan of Den-O.

Closet Pervert
Exhibit A: "Cammy Cosplayer Butt Photo"

Closet Den-O Lover
Exhibit B: New Den-O Strike Form Awesomeness

How do you plead?:sweat:
 
I object on the grounds that Keith is not a closet pervert, he's very open about his perversions.

Den-o, guilty on all charges
 
In the show they were mentioning about there being a feud between Jason D. Frank and Austin St. John and how its not his name and something else about him being "out" about, can someone explain to me what had exactly happened? Or direct me to a link that can tell me what happened.
 
Hey look, I just found this thread... :sweat:

This was fun. I'd never spoken to Vangelus before, so that was great. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top