Raxbait: Hip
I gotta say, after All new X-men, my 2nd favorite title is Thor. It was the one I dreaded reading the most, but it's turned out pretty good so far.

I'm a little confused, is All-New X-Men the original members being brought into the future?

Yezzir. I recommend reading it for further details.

Lurker
An all female X-Men book has been announced featuring Jubilee, Shadowcat, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, Rogue and Storm.

I'm picking it up...and the fact that Olivier Copiel is drawing it is a plus.

Is it possible to make this thread a sticky? It's my first time really being active on the forums so I'm unsure.

New Avengers is getting better and better....I love how Black Panther still believes this is a bad idea. And also how he promises Namor that after all this mess is over he will kill him.

Read my smart post
An all female X-Men book has been announced featuring Jubilee, Shadowcat, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, Rogue and Storm.

I'm going to be picking this book up for sure, anything that Copiel draws is worth picking up. I want them to add X-23 to the title, she's an incredible character

Lurker
I am loving the Spider-Man daily strip more than the regular books. I know a lot of people find it fashinable to diss it online for it's hoaky plots and all, but it's generally very entertaining, plus Peter acts like Peter and is still married to MJ. We're currently on an arc involving Daredevil and Kingpin. Loads of cheesy old-school Stan Lee-scripted fun to be had with this strip. Reminds me of a time when Marvel wasnt full of fucking douchebags the way it is now.

Picked up Guardians of The Galaxy 0.1 issue and it was great. I didn't know much about this team and Bendis sold me on them. Add McNiven's art work and I'm in for the next issue. Also Avenging Spider-Man 17 was great as well. I feel like Christopher Yost is giving me what I want out of Spock rather than Dan Slott. Hawk-Eye was fantastic yet again, I like how the covers are now going to be red and white rather than purple and white.