Halfway through Surfer and fucken loving it. The CGI animation is brilliant.
Just some comments and questions so far as things got a tad confusing.
1. Why was Zen-Laa moved?, was it because Surfer rebelled against Galactus so it was a punishment?.
2. In the episode where Surfer meets the Trolls, how exacally was he able to absorb the collar?.
3. Why did Galactus not remove Nova's memories like he did with Surfer?, the only thing I can think of was to avoid a possible rebellion from her if she was able to recover some memories but I'm not sure. Another thing, how did she teleport onto the ship?, only thing I can assume is she aborbed some of the Power Cosmic when Surfer healed her?.
4. It was explained that there is only 1 Watcher left because the others were turned into that green virus in the Universal Library, but why exacally was he not turned along with the others for helping that planet?.
Also noticing some X-Men voice actor alumni in these episodes like Prof. X, Cyclops, and Jubilee.