March Tokusatsu of the Month - Chousei Kantai Sazer X -Talk Up!

Nice post!!
No textwall incoming for episode 5. Nothing about it was bad, but the only bit that really entertained me was the parody of modeling with Takuto in the beginning. The rest of the episode was alright but fairly generic. Granted, this was a big Cosmo Capsule episode and I think the Cosmos Capsules are probably the aspect of the show I find least interesting.

Banned
Lets see what Suit Toho can recycle today!

-~- Can't really see anything that stands out that much...:sweat:

Actually back this time
Man, I didn't notice who did QC on these episodes, but all these there/their/they're type things graaaate on my nerves.

Episode 6 was pretty enjoyable. Not a ton happened, but it was pretty fun.

Banned
Gonna be gone tomorrow, so i watched ahead (only by a few hours, lol)

07 - So Shark crashed here in 1960, then used the Dragonballs Cosmo Caps to go back, but not before promising Granps to protect his world. Good epsiode. [HIDE]Also, i'm pretty sure we could all see that Shark is Remy's father a mile away with them saying so in this ep. YAY Tropes![/HIDE]

08 - Side Character focus show! This time it's the little sis. I lol'ed at the villian's having to hoof it after the capsule. the side-plot with Remy was nice too.

Actually back this time
Lol, I enjoyed that elevator scene in episode 9. And Star Wars!

Mad Skillz
Yes! We've reached one of the best episodes of the show! I always loved just about everything in this one, the comedy just seems to work on all sorts of levels and it was the most I had fun watching a tokusatsu episode in ages. The office workers, man, they've got...issues.

Last edited:
Actually back this time
In the end they did find out everyone was a panda though!

Episode 10 is like, strange but in that way interesting way because a good amount of stuff happened. Kinda brutal towards Blaird, what with the "I think of you as a father!" then the BUT I AM NOT LIVING... thing. Way to turn is world upside down, lighting!

Also, Tama Tech is a strange name for an amusement park.

Sazer X dance > Magiranger dance :thumbs:

Seriously, I can watch that dance over and over

Banned
Man, 9 was something i haven't seen in Toku....like ever. It was a pretty good one seeing the Hero and one of the General's relate to each other. Also, those damn OL's but be ether blind or stupid (i'm guessing the latter).