Netflix Presents Damsel March 8

Administrator
<p>Next month Netflix will premiere their next original movie, Damsel, which is actually the second “princess rescues herself” film a streamer has tried in the last two years. Hulu was here first with something simply called “The Princess,” but threw it away in an apparent write-off.</p>

Huh, sounds like an interesting flick. I'm not usually into princess movies, but the whole twist with the dragon and the self-rescuing princess has me intrigued. Plus, if Millie Bobby Brown is in it, it's probably worth checking out. I'll add it to my Netflix list and give it a shot when it drops. Can't hurt to have something new to watch, right?

Now this sounds like my kind of movie! I'm all about strong female protagonists kicking butt, and "Damsel" seems to deliver just that. Joey King's performance in "The Princess" was stellar, so I have high hopes for Millie Bobby Brown in this role. Bring on the adrenaline-pumping action and epic fight scenes! March 8th can't come soon enough. The traditional damsel in distress narrative is outdated and reinforces harmful stereotypes. I'm glad to see Netflix embracing a more progressive approach by showcasing a princess who saves herself. Representation matters, and I hope this film inspires more diverse and empowering stories in the future. Here's to breaking down those glass ceilings, one dragon at a time!

Netflix's upcoming release, 'Damsel,' promises to youtube streaming service captivate audiences with its intriguing premise and compelling storytelling. Set to premiere on March 8th, this film appears to offer a fresh perspective on the classic damsel in distress trope, potentially subverting expectations and delivering a modern take on the age-old narrative. With anticipation building, viewers can't wait to delve into this cinematic experience.

Last edited: