Oni Press Solicitations March 2024

Jill and the Killers #3 has my full attention! The suspense is killing me – pun intended. Jill's race against time to unveil the identity of the Seligman killer is gripping. The closer it gets to home, the more thrilling it becomes

I Feel Awful, Thanks SC sounds like a lushly illustrated journey of self-acceptance in a world of swirling emotions and powerful potions. Lara Pickle's exploration of Joana's struggle with loneliness and doubts promises a whimsical blend of magic and real-life challenges

Grimm
Delicates Deluxe Edition HC is on my wishlist! Brenna Thummler's continuation of the Sheets trilogy promises never-before-seen content and a powerful story about fitting in and feeling seen. Marjorie and Wendell's story touched my heart in Sheets, and I'm excited to see where the journey takes them in Delicates.

Rick and Morty: Kingdom Balls #1 caught my eye. Rick in love and on a dimension-hopping quest to save his college sweetheart? The blend of humor, adventure, and, dare I say, a touch of romance has me intrigued. Josh Trujillo, Ryan Little, and Jarrett Williams seem poised to take Rick and Morty on an emotionally charged joyride.

Refined Rebel
Army of One Vol. 1 SC is calling my name! Tony Lee and Yishan Li's tale of a girl holding the key to uniting fractured universes and the mysteries surrounding her existence has all the elements of an epic fantasy adventure. I'm ready for the journey into broken universes and the unraveling of Carrie Taylor's identity on March 6th!