March Tokusatsu of the Month - Chousei Kantai Sazer X -Talk Up!

Mad Skillz
I always saw that line from Kane as the show just presenting him as a hopeless optimist at this point in the game. What I love about this show is that it really does do to great lengths to show the price paid for heroism later on. (yes, everything seems to happen later on, but I think episode 9 or so was when this went from a show I thought was cool to a show that I absolutely loved)

Nice post!!
What I love about this show is that it really does do to great lengths to show the price paid for heroism later on.

Good!

I'm okay with all the "later ons". There's only so much you can do by episode 4 of any episodic series.

Mad Skillz
You know, I really think the show being cancelled probably was for the best as far as the events of the story go. There were points when I thought everyone would end up happy and junk and while I like stories like that when I love the characters, having those same characters have to pay a price for their heroism really adds this awesome layer to the story and those moments end up happening surprisingly early. (well, the big big one is at the end, but smaller(ish) story beats like that are scattered throughout the second arc)

Nice post!!
You know, I really think the show being cancelled probably was for the best as far as the events of the story go.

This is often the case. A couple of my favorite mecha shows canceled cult-series affairs that honestly just told stronger stories by virtue of being only three courses long instead of four. I think the actual ideal length for most long-form stories in tokusatsu and anime would be three courses and writers always bloat it up to four with filler and artificially slow-paced events.

Actually back this time
Haha, Kage trying to use the cosmo capsule and then realizing he didn't have his weapon.

Banned
Treasure Hunt Episode, eh?
Not bad, No Daikaiju though...........:disappoin

Also, FANTASTIC!

私の占いは当たる
Count the Cosmo Capsules! The Cosmo Capsules that Sazer X can currently use are....
70jdvn.png

What did you guys think of the "Support Team"?

Sazer Gordo was awesome.:laugh::buttrock: