FF8 Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Final Fantasy VIII (1999): Students from a military academy become entangled in a sorceress-driven time conflict. It experimented heavily with the Junction system and a romance-centered narrative. AKA Final Fantasy 8, FF8, FFVIII
There is something missing, Oh he doesn't have the iconic scar. Now I wonder if he is willing to do the next step. :D:eek:
If you guys are curious what "Squall" use to look like before he decided to get some surgery from Dr.Ultimecia, this is what he use to look like:

auto-draft.jpg
:eek:
 
Well, he looks completely different now - you can't even tell that he was an Asian. No wonder the surgery costed so much.
 
That is quite extreme as far as looking like one of the Final Fantasy characters and having expensive surgery done-but if he is happy about the results, then that is all that counts-and besides I think it cleared his acne up as well(haha) ! I would be more interested in the girls that had surgery though- to look like one of the beautiful Final Fantasy girls - now that would be fun to see !
 
Most Post Final Fantasy 9 Final Fantasy characters have the Eurasian look. They are given a hybrid Asian and European features to appeal to both Asia and Europe. The look is attainable with surgery if the person have similar features. Final Fantasy 8 characters on the other hand have Semi Anime features so it would look creepy in real humans.
 
He spent 41,000$ for this o_O ? This is clearly the case of someone having more money than brains.
HAHAHAHA.....you just made the right statement. It is just the lack of brains and practicality that leads to all these kinds of foolish acts. I will never support acts like this, be it under any circumstances. Video games are developed for our fun and entertained. To get over obsessed is just stupidity and nothing else.
 
Wasn't thinking about obsession there, but rather all the things he could do with that amount of money. Though, not to be judgemental but he did have a.....messy skin with all that acne, so at least it cleared that up.
 
My first thought was to the money as well and all that going to waste and what I could do with it instead. There is probably even worse examples out there but still it is alarming to see. I hope he is happy at least.
 
He should try dating this Rinoa cosplayer, She doesnt need to have surgery to look like Rinoa. She is all Natural.:D

48239-29282-f28181cce2594d5daa92f9c776f922db.jpg


*Eyes on me plays on the background*
 
This is crazily interesting, going to the extent of having plastic surgery to look like a character in Final Fantasy games. Well, I believe something other than just being in love with the character that prompted this course of life action. I hope he does not have any complications along the way. But in honesty, even as much as I love Noctis, I really would never want to have P. Surgery just to look like him.
 
I may Cosplay some characters but I wont go under the knife to look like them. I am actually open to plastic surgery and I will have one if I afford it but I still want to look recognizable. I just want to enhance my features and maybe try to look younger but I will never try to look like another person. Especially a fictional one. He spent $41,000 dollars to look like Squall and he is only 21 years old.

Are you kidding me? To spending a whopping $41,000 on a plastic surgery just to look like a fictional character in Final Fantasy 8 is way ridiculous. Is he on drugs? Anyways it's his choice, so I have to respect that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top