Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Administrator
Staff member
Squall have a large scar on his face. It is funny that this guy didnt want to have a large scar on his face to have the complete Squall Leonhart looks. His surgery is very scary because his jaw got trimmed by a saw to have the strawberry shape face Squall have.

Are you kidding me? This is craziness of the highest order in my opinion. What kind of love would push a man to go to such extent? In my opinion, this is not normal. This guy should probably get his brains checked out for psychological problems.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Squall have a large scar on his face. It is funny that this guy didnt want to have a large scar on his face to have the complete Squall Leonhart looks. His surgery is very scary because his jaw got trimmed by a saw to have the strawberry shape face Squall have.

Haha, I definitely think he wouldn't want to have the same scar which Squall got from Seifer when they were fighting. I think the scar would have made him look more sexy :D.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Are you kidding me? This is craziness of the highest order in my opinion. What kind of love would push a man to go to such extent? In my opinion, this is not normal. This guy should probably get his brains checked out for psychological problems.

I really wouldn't call it craziness, it's simply just being irresponsible that would make one do such thing. Maybe he is from a very wealthy family, so the cost of the surgery isn't a big deal of amount for him to pay.

I really wouldn't call it craziness, it's simply just being irresponsible that would make one do such thing. Maybe he is from a very wealthy family, so the cost of the surgery isn't a big deal of amount for him to pay.

I think that you are absolutely right about the said individual being irresponsible when it comes to spending money. I think if one dig up his family background, it would be obvious that he is from a wealthy family.

There is no way he would go for such expensive surgery and get a scar left on him. It's not possible but I'm sure if he really love Squall so much and wanted to look exactly like him, the scar should be well positioned on his face :p.

Administrator
Staff member
Squall's scar is caused by a sword. I think he may not be afraid being sliced by a scalpel based on the surgeries he have but he don't want to be lacerated by a sword.

You are absolutely right about him not wanting to be lacerated by a sword, he would be a chicken when it comes to that. Personally, I see those that are more after how good they appear to be of less courage.

How adorable is that? Well, it is insane too. I mean, video games especially Final Fantasy can get the best part of us; but going under a knife to look like the characters is something else.
Personally, I think the young man was after fame.

Administrator
Staff member
It seemed like he is making money out of him now. He got some sponsorship from instagram. He is an instagram model now.