Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Administrator
Staff member
ee8qft3clr7hy9qrffkw.jpg

I have nothing against plastic surgery as long as you still look like your self and you just enhanced your features. This man though got his Jaw sawed and trimmed to look like Squall.

Good luck to him finding a girl who looks like Rinoa. I don't know what he looks like before surgery but most likely he use to look like Ifrit.

Last edited:
Wow! Too bad the final fantasy characters do not exist in real life or else squall would have been here to appreciate his new look alike. I am also not against plastic surgery but I still don't support it either. Since not everyone out here is going around trying to look like squall, I will appreciate this man for being thoughtful.

I just wonder where these people get their money. I cannot ever imagine spending money on anything like that, but, I do admire the passion for the game, although it is still strange to me.

I think doing anything based on fad and the love for something fictional is not good. That shows the symptoms of addiction. And that in itself can be scary. We don't know what these people may do next. So we have to be learning things the right way.

I'm really surprised when people go these lengths to look like their favorite celebrities or characters. I wouldn't like to look like someone just for the sake of looking like my idol or something. I want to look like myself.

Administrator
Staff member
Squall is a Handsome fictional character but his facial features is way too anime to look great on a real human. It looks weird on a real human. Rinoa is more realistic though, Her face reminds me of a Canadian actress who is Half Asian and Half European.

Squall's face on the other hand will look weird on a man since his features are kind of feminine.

I think this is pretty ridiculous tbh, but it's his body and he can do whatever he wants with it as far as I'm concerned.

Though I'm a hard core fan of Final Fantasy games I'm and will never be over obsessed to such a great extent. For me, such acts are completely foolish and depict a clear lack of self control.

Administrator
Staff member
I may Cosplay some characters but I wont go under the knife to look like them. I am actually open to plastic surgery and I will have one if I afford it but I still want to look recognizable. I just want to enhance my features and maybe try to look younger but I will never try to look like another person. Especially a fictional one. He spent $41,000 dollars to look like Squall and he is only 21 years old.

I may Cosplay some characters but I wont go under the knife to look like them. I am actually open to plastic surgery and I will have one if I afford it but I still want to look recognizable. I just want to enhance my features and maybe try to look younger but I will never try to look like another person. Especially a fictional one. He spent $41,000 dollars to look like Squall and he is only 21 years old.
He spent 41,000$ for this o_O ? This is clearly the case of someone having more money than brains.