Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think this is pretty ridiculous tbh, but it's his body and he can do whatever he wants with it as far as I'm concerned.

Haha, maybe tomorrow he would go and have another plastic surgery just to look like Squall's lover Rinoa because you know that Squall himself looked feminine somehow when you take a closer look at him.

I am kind of against doing any form of surgery to have looks like fiction character. But it seems like a good thing during the phase. Nothing wrong with that from what I have seen so far.

I am kind of against doing any form of surgery to have looks like fiction character. But it seems like a good thing during the phase. Nothing wrong with that from what I have seen so far.

Personally, I wouldn't go to such extent and even spending such amount like $41,000 on such kind of surgery. It's unbelievable in my perspective.

Haha, maybe tomorrow he would go and have another plastic surgery just to look like Squall's lover Rinoa because you know that Squall himself looked feminine somehow when you take a closer look at him.

Haha, don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see the news update that it has actually happened. Don't underestimate the power of love and addiction.

Hold up, this actually happened? I guess I should not be surprised, I mean we've all seen those people on the internet getting plastic surgery to look like berbie dolls.

Haha, don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see the news update that it has actually happened. Don't underestimate the power of love and addiction.
Actually I would not be surprised, people are really crazy out here.

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair Final Fantasy characters looks better than Barbie dolls. Final Fantasy characters have this Unique Eurasian look at appeals both in Asia and Western societies. Final Fantasy characters are more racially ambiguous.

This has got to show who passionate many of those that are playwthe game are into looking like the characters they like when they play the game of Final Fantasy. As long as he has got the money to look like Squall, I won't want to criticize him for taking that decision to be like that for it is the best way that he can revel in those moments.

Are you kidding me? To spending a whopping $41,000 on a plastic surgery just to look like a fictional character in Final Fantasy 8 is way ridiculous. Is he on drugs? Anyways it's his choice, so I have to respect that.

Yeah, that's quite a huge sum of money that would have been spent on another investment and all that. Now, doing it on plastic surgery is cool for him, but I don't really see the need for me to go through that mile to do such.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yeah, that's quite a huge sum of money that would have been spent on another investment and all that. Now, doing it on plastic surgery is cool for him, but I don't really see the need for me to go through that mile to do such.

You are very correct, if I have such amount of money as a spare cash, there are several better things to invest it into and not plastic surgery but I really wouldn't blame him because this is where what we call choice comes in. It's his choice to have a plastic surgery to look like a Final Fantasy character.