Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It seemed like he is making money out of him now. He got some sponsorship from instagram. He is an instagram model now.

Hmm, I see now the angle he was pursuing when he embarked on getting the plastic surgery. Getting a sponsorship deal from Instagram as a model is a big catch but I'm definitely not getting a plastic surgery :rolleyes:.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
How adorable is that? Well, it is insane too. I mean, video games especially Final Fantasy can get the best part of us; but going under a knife to look like the characters is something else.
Personally, I think the young man was after fame.

Exactly @Rossy, the young man was definitely after fame and it seems he has gotten it already as he is now on a sponsorship deal with Instagram becoming a model in the process.

Having surgery tolook like a game character is total craziness. I would never in my lifetime do something like that.

Final Fantasy games are so realistic that even I feel that I should jump into the games and look like anyone of those characters. They all look brave and filled with youth. Squall looks young and handsome indeed and I am not surprised to find that someone has spent $41,000 for the surgery to look like Squall.

This shows the creativity and talent of the creators of Squall. The game makers or the artist who has created the character of Squall in the game is the real winner in this case.

Squall is a celebrity in the gaming world and anyone would love to look like a celebrity. Some people do have money, so let them have beauty too.

Well I want to have Plastic Surgery to look like Sephiroth so there is nothing wrong with it.

-----Our History
HuZhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co., Ltd, previously known as Zhicheng precision Technology, has been manufacturing bright annealed seamless stainless steel tubes since 2013.
-----Our Factory
Zhongrui is an expert specializing in manufacturing precision BA finished seamless stainless steel tubes. Its products have been used and applied in various industries such as chemical, food and beverages, automobile, power&energy and petrochemicals. Through the years, ZhongRui has been catering high quality products and excellent services to its customers and we have been appreciated by our customers for our outstanding performances.
Our team has always been trying to cut our manufacturing cost while making no compromise on product quality by improving and perfecting our production system and bringing in new technologies to save cost for our customers since we started. Zhongrui will, as always, put its customers interest as its core interest and continuously serve its customers by offering customers the best value per product quality.
-----Our Product
BA Seamless Stainless Steel tubes / Seamless Stainless Steel Tubes.
-----Product Application
Chemical, food, pharmacy, gas equipment, high purity environment.
-----Our Certificate
ISO 9001, PED.
-----Production Equipment
BA furnace, Straightening machine, cold drawing and cold rolling machines.
-----Production Market
South Korea, Taiwan, Europe , Southeast Asian countries mainland ChinaMetric Stainless Steel Tubing suppliers
website:China Seamless Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturers and Suppliers - Factory Direct Wholesale - Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd

He looks off putting to me. He doesn't look human, he looks like a terrible CGI but he looks better than the Ollie London guy.

Now I want to save some cash so I can look be a real life Noctis. I am sure the surgeons from Thailand can achieve that look.

I will never ever try to alter my appearance like that.

Yikes, I can't believe people will go that far. We get plastic surgery to enhance our looks not to look like someone else. I guess as long as he is not hurting anyone and this makes him happy. This is not something I will do to myself and I am someone who wants to get a nose job. Yes I want plastic surgery but I will not cross the line to the point I look like someone else. I still want to recognize myself.