KyuKyu Sentai GoGo V - Talk Up!

I do think visible actors would have helped make the Saima even stronger, though. Someone was complaining recently that the villains don't match the show, but what are you going to do, evil rescue workers?

This is from pretty far back in the thread, but I'm wondereing how exactly the bolded would work.
 
It wouldn't. That's the point.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Tomica Hero came up with an idea like that. That would be just up their alley.
 
I think it could work if done right, like if they set the disasters to stop them, and be seen as heroes.

Seems like a pretty convoluted setup for a Sentai series, though. How would you get 50 episodes out of that? The heroes would look pretty pathetic if they couldn't just "out" guys like that pretty quickly.

It would also look pretty bad if they went around fighting other guys for the "right" to save people.

Anyway, who on earth has a problem with GoGoV's villains? The heroes are rescue guys. The villains are the physical embodiment of natural disaster. How does that not work?
 
I thought fighting demons was straight-forward. There are demons that are hellbent on purging earth of humanity in order to please the chieftain mother Grandiene. So in order to save the earth and the lives (get it?) Tatsumi created a task force to combat them.

Pretty easy to understand.
 
You should talk to DragonVoyager on rangerboard he loves GoGoV and Lightspeed Rescue. Also why didn't this series have a reoccurring 6th ranger/warrior? I know they had that Demon hunter but wasn't he just in the movie?
 
because it's GoGoFive, besides I love it when they don't have a sixth although Liner Boy was considered the sixth member.
I love both GoGoFive and Lightspeed Rescue as well, those two introduced me to Tokusatsu after all.
 
You should talk to DragonVoyager on rangerboard he loves GoGoV and Lightspeed Rescue. Also why didn't this series have a reoccurring 6th ranger/warrior? I know they had that Demon hunter but wasn't he just in the movie?

It's been over 10 years and fan STILL want to believe that Demon Hunter Zeke is the 6th Ranger. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top