KR Ryuki/Dragon Knight - Better Henshin Animation?

sa1amandra

Member
Which do you like better?
Includes:
-Putting on the belt
-Henshin
-De-Henshin

I like how the belt goes on in Dragon Knight, but i wish the henshin would go a bit faster, its to slow for my liking. The spinning deck thing isn't in my liking. I like Ryuki's mirror concept intigrated into the transformation sequences. I like both de-henshins :3
 
I prefer Ryuki's, since they come with poses.

Dragon Knight's all "HUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" type of pose. Like....DBZ.

Hey...Kristene....is that.......HYDE in your signature? <3
 
Ryuki

when i heard ryuki was comin over here, i was like.:eyebrow:(sweet i can get a belt,it simple not do anything extravagant to it like most SS/PR) then I get a look at the belt toy in action,then i was like..:nooo:(then their henshin sequence followed,wasn't impressed)
 
Dragon Knight Henshin Animation would have been better if they copied the poses done by ther Japanese Counterparts
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top