Why yes, I do know everything
Okay, which one of these do you feel was the better show judged on the characters and the plot/story development and other such factors.

Personally, I have to go with DK. I thought it was great that they actually made Siren/Femme actually able to kick some ass and not die in the end >_> And seeing Ryuga/Onyx as a hero while the normal Ryuki/Dragon Knight was evil was a pretty awesome twist. Was kinda disappointed by the flash back episodes, but other than that, I really enjoyed the plot and how the Americans decided to adapt it over here =)

So, it's now it's your turn~

私の占いは当たる
I have really grown to like Lunsford. He's smart and a good actor, plus pretty funny on Tumblr.

I hate it when people have the "both" option. Ruins the point of asking.

This is not an easy answer. Ryuki is sentimental for me cuz it was my first full Japanese TV Show experience. Dragon Knight I thought had the better and more satisfying overall story.

This takes some thinking for me.

Welcome
It's really hard to decide which one is better..
I'm guessing that some of the people who voted for Ryuki are just purists who automatically like it more because it's the original and some voted it because of it's dynamic and unique plot.

In our fandom the "right answer" is always the purist one.

But for me... actually thinking about the two shows... it's not that easy a choice.

And I don't want to go with KRDK juuuuust because I know everyone is going to pick Ryuki either.

This is a pretty big toss up.