Friendship and the Cosmos.
That episode looked costly to make with the CGI. With all the crazy Claydoll-X and a new Prism Bicker finisher.

Though, yeah, that looked kinda silly.

Lurker
Yeah, and they make him nearly useless in Climax Heroes OOO as they leave him vulnerable for a second after every combo he does.

No, it only makes it useless for people who can only button mash.

Every taunt increasing Decade's energy meter, which allows him to reach Complete Form faster, and once you get him and Decade Complete... Well you pretty much won the fight since his attacks become insanely strong.

HEROW
That episode looked costly to make with the CGI. With all the crazy Claydoll-X and a new Prism Bicker finisher.

Though, yeah, that looked kinda silly.

Even with the time Accel Trial was destroying Weather Dopant with his numerous kicks, we get to see Weather Dopant recoiling back to his original position even though he should have been displaced, making it look like he's recoiling his body at super speed too.

Pro Ninja
kamen rider w still had some really great fights, except for the break dance fight... i just cant get behind that!

Lurker
Even with the time Accel Trial was destroying Weather Dopant with his numerous kicks, we get to see Weather Dopant recoiling back to his original position even though he should have been displaced, making it look like he's recoiling his body at super speed too.

But at least the way Accel Trial fights makes sense. His strength decreased so he has to spam every attack possible as fast as possible. But Diend is a gunslinger, he has no business running at his opponent at an incredibly fast speed to physically attack him.

HEROW
But at least the way Accel Trial fights makes sense. His strength decreased so he has to spam every attack possible as fast as possible. But Diend is a gunslinger, he has no business running at his opponent at an incredibly fast speed to physically attack him.

I get that you're pointing out that Diend was unnecessarily fast, but you're missing the point. I'm talking about the scene in general, how they made the choreography, which for me, sucked.

kamen rider w still had some really great fights

Like what? If you want a really good fight choreography, watch all of Warstar Bureduran's fight scenes.

Pro Ninja
besides thats nitpicking at his ability waaay too much, the overall production value of the show doesnt even ride on that one thing they missed

Supaidaman!
No, it only makes it useless for people who can only button mash.

Every taunt increasing Decade's energy meter, which allows him to reach Complete Form faster, and once you get him and Decade Complete... Well you pretty much won the fight since his attacks become insanely strong.

I'm more referring to Ragnarok mode. When there's like 5 guys all lunging at you and your dude is too busy taunting to do anything else it gets kind of frustrating. Then again Ragnarok mode was pretty much the height of terrible fighting game single player, so eh.

... and I honestly wouldn't call Climax Heroes the epitome of strategy fighting games, either.