Creed III – Rocky’s Apprentice continues his fights

Creed III is the third movie in the Creed Trilogy and the Ninth film in the Rocky Franchise.The absence of Sylvester Stallone from this film marks a first for the Rocky series. According to Stallone, Rocky’s story arc is over, and now it’s Creed’s turn to carry on the saga. Michael B. Jordan’s portrayal of Adonis Creed in the previous Creed movies has proven to be successful on its own. It is time for Rocky’s Apprentice and Apollo Creed’s son to make his own mark in the cinema. Some familiar faces from past movies are going to reprise their roles like Tessa ThompsonFlorian MunteanuJonathan MajorsWood...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/creed-iii-rockys-apprentice-continues-his-fights/]Continue reading...

Kay

Sad that Stallone is not returning. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
exuberant
It's quite cool looking. Congratulations to Michael B. Jordan on his first directing effort, and my heart leaps with joy at the success of Jonathan Majors, who has quickly become one of my favorite actors. I'm looking forward to Michael's directorial debut and the chance to see Creed, which will tell a story unrelated to the Rocky saga. Hopefully, this completes a satisfying trilogy.

The Official Reviews
This reminds me of Rocky V, but with Rocky facing Tommy Gunn in a legal ring match instead of a street brawl.

It blends elements of Rocky 3 and 5, and there are striking similarities between images showing Adonis jogging on the beach and the famous training sequence between Rocky and Apollo in Rocky 3. Keeping my fingers crossed that Adonis's hero's journey as a boxing ring warrior continues.

fun bridge monkey
They are running out of ideas
And this is another proof that they exhausted all of their possibilities long ago.
I'm not impressed at all, the production values are incredibly low, and it is clear that Stallone is not involved in any way, which is a huge mistake.

M

Mikelo

Michael Jordan has found his way go among my favourite list. March 3 2023 seem like a long way but it worth anticipating.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I will skip this because there is no Rocky.