i always considered ryuuki's fight with ryuuga near the ending of the movie the most epic plain hand-to-hand fight scenes in the recent series... except for the first and next movies...

Super Sentai fan
I'm watching 555 and the fights are very cool, albeit a little short.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Other than Faiz and kabuto, I think KR is pretty well done in this regard.

I agree. I mean from the original-Black RX in my opinion, they were outstanding. Now in compare to most of the Heisei KR fight scenes, the only exceptions were Blade, W, Kiva, and Den-O, but Hibiki came very close. Same for Agito.

Most of OOO's fight scenes are either 'brawl them to death' or random-combo CG but lately i've really been digging Birth and his wrestling moves, not the most effective but they look really neat

Lurker
Most of OOO's fight scenes are either 'brawl them to death' or random-combo CG but lately i've really been digging Birth and his wrestling moves, not the most effective but they look really neat

Well, Birth's fights are very different from your usual Kamen Rider, I think that's why people like him.

I personally am a fan of wrestling, so it's a given that Birth is fast becoming one of my favorite Riders.

Well, Birth's fights are very different from your usual Kamen Rider, I think that's why people like him.

I personally am a fan of wrestling, so it's a given that Birth is fast becoming one of my favorite Riders.

I'm still waiting for a monster to tap-out :laugh:. It'll happen, i'm sure of it

Lurker
That's how Gotou is going to become Birth, he has to make Date tap out. Then he'll finally have the belt :laugh: