Kiva King of Hell's Castle TALKBACK *SPOILER ALERT*

Why did Arc Kivat's face fall off? I like how the symbols bring forth the suits Blade-esque but cooler. When are we gonna get a movie villain who isn't a rouge Kamen Rider in name only?
 
I loved the movie, but I always walk away from a Rider movie with the thought that it could've been better. So, I'll just wait for the director's cut, lol.

But seeing Taiga with Tendou's haircut was really funny. I couldn't ever picture him henshining as Saga ever again because of the hair.
 
Was the scene from the trailer where Otoya was holding a unconscious/dead Wataru cut out of the movie or refilmed, or did I miss it. o_O
 
Which can be said for like...90% of Rider movies. :/

I thought it was...decent, but yeah, it could have done so much more. I think the running time really hurt the film.

The only movie I think is actually a 'real' movie was Faiz.

To be honest, it wasn't bad, it was enjoyable, I think the language barrier might have not helped. Plus I was slightly confused with what part of series this is meant to be set in.
 
the movies pretty cool:thumbs: i like how the guy henshins into kamen rider arc. he levitates in the air and suddenly hes VERY TALL kamen rider!:O_O:
 
I loved this movie. Amazing! I'm looking forward to see the director's cut when it comes out.
 
it was good. i saw it RAW. does anyone kno when it will be subbed (or am i just dumb and missed it)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top