What a Ravishing new Art Style! Sora looks much older now, and I can't wait for all the Disney crossover we will see. I wish they would utilize Final Fantasy characters again because it took a DLC before we see Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts 3. So stoke! I am So Stoke! I wish we wont wait for years after this announcement.

I'm going to have a good time with it. However, they've removed much of the "Disney" aspect of KH and replaced it with Kingdom Hearts - Final Fantasy XV Edition.
This trailer is missing a lot of the magic that drew me into Kingdom Hearts years ago.
I'll take it on. I'm going to have a good time with it. However, I am concerned because it is losing its identity.

I believe I'll just wait and see if this is any good; KH3 disappointed me and ruined my enthusiasm for the franchise.

I'm hoping this is a step forward from KH3. Some people didn't mind, but Kingdom Hearts 3 was way too easy and seemed odd compared to the rest of the series. This trailer made me scream, I Need To have that Rpg! My heart then erupted... Seriously, I expected to have to wait For years to get a glimpse of this game.

Administrator
Staff member
Marvel and Starwars should be involved on this one because Disney owns both!

Kingdom Hearts 3, they removed Final Fantasy characters. Kingdom hearts 4, They will remove Disney characters who are not Donald and Goofy? because this game looks set in the real world.

3 Words! Final Fantasy characters!

I will not buy if there wont be Final Fantasy characters! KH3 still frustrates me.

Since Disney owns Anastacia and Swan Princess now, I want them to be KH words. Marvel should be too because Disney also owns that.

So many good Disney films the last few years like Encanto,Raya, Turning Red, Coco Jungle Cruise. I want to see them as next worlds to explore. Maybe some obscure Disney movies too like Black Cauldron and Atlantis getting attention too.

I can't wait to stream this game with my great grandchildren in the year 2050 with Playstation 10.