I believe it is critical to acknowledge that producers had been sorting things out concepts that failed in past works in current ones. I noticed elements of the early Final Fantasy 13 that got shelved on this one. Sure, the fundamental concepts we've seen before are still here, but it's been along.

I'm sure Nomura hasn't been sitting on the same concept for this long, and it's evolved and changed over time.
Expect the final game to be nothing like this.

I believe that the Kingdom Hearts series adopting a more serious tone and making a genuine change may be the best thing this series has ever done; I've never been more excited for the future than I am right now!!

A series have to evolve in able for it grow so fans need to learn accepting changes even if they don't like it.

Administrator
Staff member
It's logical. Kingdom Hearts' audience has matured, and it's only natural that the franchise s a whole does as well. I was 13 when the series started, and I am now pushing 40.

I'm looking forward to this game, and Sora looks fantastic in her new attire. It's become a tradition for Sora to have a new costume now and again. I have a question for you: which Final Fantasy character would you like to see return?

Now I've seen it all, Donald and Goofy speaking Japanese on that trailer.

Disney owns Anastasia and Swan Princess now! After Disney bought Fox and those 2 movies are created by former Disney Employees.

I am not sure if I will be excited if it took me 10 years before I get to play Kingdom Hearts 3.