January 29 2019 is the Release Date of Kingdom Hearts 3! Kingdom Hearts is the crossover of Disney and Final Fantasy. The movies they will explore that has been announced on this game are Wreckin Ralph and Toy Story. They should add Princess,Frozen and the Frog and Moana because it is weird to play a Kingdom Hearts game without a Disney Princess.

I wonder who are the Final Fantasy characters appearing on this movie.,

trailer:
KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 Expo Japan 2018 Monsters, Inc. Trailer

Administrator
Staff member
Frozen is announced to be part of the game. The trailers haven't shown any Final Fantasy Crossover yet. There is a rumor that there will be a boss fight against Elsa. Tangled is showed to be part of the game too. You may have Rapunzel as a team mate.

There are rumors Sephiroth might be on this game.

I have a feeling Lightning,Noctis and Squall will be in this game.

Though we might still get appearances from Final Fantasy characters. It is confirmed we wont be exploring Final Fantasy worlds. It is more Disney focus. We can summon Disney characters for attacks.

There are rumors that Noctis will be in this game.

Aqua is going to be a villain in the game! She was a hero in Kingdom Hearts 2 so it will be a shocker.

Pirates of the Caribbean is confirmed as a world we can explore with Johnny Depp retaining his role.

This looks like a fun game(kingdom hearts 3) that includes characters from both Disney and Final Fantasy. It seems though they have a lot of Disney characters in this game- and they added some new ones to the series including Rapunzel,Flynn Rider,Woody,Buzz Lightyear,Sulley, and Mike Wazowski.
Kingdom Hearts 3 - Official Frozen Trailer | E3 2018

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously I wanted a boss fight against Elsa. Let the Darkness takeover her. We never had a boss fight against a Disney Princess but she is a good candidate for a Bossfight because she is an antihero on the movie Frozen and the hero is Anna. She is not a villain but she is an Antihero.

I would also like Sephiroth to be brought back to this game. I had a hard time beating him on Kingdom Hearts 2. Even though they make him an optional boss it would be very awesome.

I'm also looking forward to Big Hero 6's universe if they'll add it. I would like to fight with the Baymax that got trapped in the dark space.

Administrator
Staff member
Confirmed Worlds for now:

1.Frozen
2. Toy Story
3.Tangled
4.Pirates of the Caribbean
5.Monsters Inc

Rumored Final Fantasy characters
1.Lightning
2.Noctis

I wish Coco,Moana and Princess and the frog will in included.

It is weird that a live action movie is included on this game. I wish Disney Television will be included. I wanted a world set on Duck tales. For the Lulz we can have a Hannah Montana role. They can have Miley Cyrus reprise her role.