Marvel is owned by Disney, It will be cool to see the MCU in Kingdom Hearts just like how they use Pirates of the Caribbean as the first live action movie used for Kingdom Hearts. Square Enix already made an Avengers game before so the connection is already there and Big Hero 6 was originally a Marvel Comic.

Big Hero 6 as most people here said started as a Marvel Comic. Into the Spider Verse would be cool since its already in CG so it can translate well to Kingdom hearts.

I disagree about this one because I prefer Disney originals and not properties purchased by Disney. It is a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy. Disney owns Marvel but I do not consider it as Disney. Sorry not Sorry!

A boss fight with Thanos will be awesome too. So yes I want Kingdom Hearts to explore Marvel. They kind of did it already with Big Hero 6.

Administrator
Staff member
Square Enix already have a relationship with Marvel too and Marvel belongs to Disney. Into the Spiderverse and Captain American Civil War will be interesting stories to explore.

Star Wars belong to Disney too right? I want to see The Mandalorian in the game. Baby Yoda will fit right in with Goofy and Donald.

The Marvel movies that will fit well with Kingdom Hearts are Spiderverse, Spiderman No way home and Thor.

I'm afraid I have to disagree because a Marvel-themed universe would be uninteresting.
Why would anybody want to see modern-day Manhattan's beautiful, fascinating world when we've already visited Arendale, Wonderland, Mount Olympus, Ancient China, the insides of an enormous whale, enchanted castles, and a universe built only on vacation?
It is a complete waste of time. The universes that Marvel heroes inhabit are just too realistic for a game like Kingdom Hearts. It's OK for comics and movies, but not for Kingdom Hearts.

I'm amazed and disappointed by how little faith the community appears to have in the Kingdom Hearts team. Having Marvel in Kingdom Hearts won't spoil anything; they don't have to include all of the hundreds of Marvel characters, and there is enough Marvel that it doesn't need to be set in Manhattan. Marvel has unique locations in its mythos as well.

@Barida You don't look fun in the parties. Marvel have a Spaceship the size of the Sun where Mutants live. There are so many locales in the Marvel Universe that fits the narrative of Kingdom Hearts also the real world is one of the worlds in the 4th game.

Last edited by a moderator: