Curaga Records Announces New Kingdom Hearts Cover Album

Staff member
<p>Kingdom Hearts has some great music, and Curaga Records has made it their latest project with The Oceans Between, a new cover album that re-renders ten of the most popular tracks in the series, including the iconic “Simple and Clean” from the original game and “cavern Of Remembrance” from Kingdom Hearts II.</p>

The Chosen One
I'm so excited to hear about this new cover album! Kingdom Hearts has such a special place in my heart, and I love the way the music transports me to all of the different worlds in the game. The fact that foreteller created this album as a way to escape the loneliness of the pandemic just makes it even more special to me. I can't wait to listen to The Oceans Between and feel that same sense of connection with Kingdom Hearts fans around the world.

Live Free or Die!
Oh, I'm so excited about this! Kingdom Hearts has always had a special place in my heart, and I love the way the music captures the spirit of the series so perfectly. The fact that foreteller created this album as a way to escape the loneliness of the pandemic just shows how powerful music can be as a form of connection and comfort.