So it wasn't a fantasy. It's genuinely transpiring! I'm so frigging thrilled for this, and I'm sure I'm one of the few people who enjoyed Kingdom Hearts 3, and the way it finished with the last crap made me weep. I'm not sure what some of the backlashes are about, and this new game looks amazing.

Panda PingPing
The only thing they need to do to have my money is a Turning Red World. It will all goes full circle because the first Kingdom Hearts game was released in the early 2000s, while Turning Red happened in 2006. It makes perfect sense to put them in the same realm.

At first, I thought this was a Final Fantasy game because of the Art Style, but when I saw the Keyblade, I knew this was Kingdom Hearts. So Nomura still works with Square Enix after Final Fantasy XV DLC's Travesty.

They lost the Kingdom Hearts soul and spirit with this photo realistic art style. I prefer the old style now Sora looks like he is from final fantasy.

Is that a real gameplay video or is it another pre-rendered "game footage"Nomura needs to get his kettles together because I ain't waiting for another 10 years after seeing a trailer. He canceled Final Fantasy XV dlcs for this.

However, Kingdom Hearts 3 was a disaster. The narrative has always been wonderful, but the GAMEPLAY has always been terrible. Fighting became a lot of pressing square until the overpowered triangle thing appeared, because to the entire "Disney attractions" thing. I'm not looking forward to it.

I want them to explore Disney Television! Kingdom Hearts focused way too much on movies. Disney have interesting worlds in TV too like DarkWing Duck or Rescue Rangers!

Hoping we wont wait for a century for this one like they made us do in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I would have been more hyped if they show us what worlds they will explore. There are so many recent Disney movies they can explore for this game.