King of Fighters Live Action Movie trailer

looks like one of those "straight to dvd" movie trailers. Like just a random movie preview you see right before you get to the movie rental you are about to watch.

I mean, the narration is just cheesy, the cuts are slow and too revealing of what is going on. Hasn't anyone learned anything about making a good trailer? I mean, it's like they cuty this trailer to be intentionally terrible or displeasing. I mean if you just go to cinemas then you have a decent idea on how a good, thrilling trailer is cut.

It's like they know its a terrible movie so they just dont give a ****.
 
Wasn't Ray Park more then happy to talk about this then he was about G.I. Joe? Honestly he was Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe, one of the few good things about that movie, in my opinion. And this just looks... well Saiko just summed it with Direct-to-Dvd.

What was running through Park's head when he thought this was the better project? O.o
 
Should of split it up into several Direct to DVDs...

King of Fighters: "Fatal Fury - Legend of the Wolves"

King of Fighters: "Art of Fighting - Fist of the Dragon & Tiger"

King of Fighters: "Rage Misson - An Ikari Warriors Story"

King of Fighters: "Athena and the Psycho Soldiers"

Heck...anything like this...just for laughs...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arl_127NqEc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvhM0sak10k[/ame]
 
Idk I think directors just figure that just cuz it's a popular game franchise, they can just slap together any old cast, throw in some twirls and crappy cg effects and call it a day. I mean, do any of those actors resemble the characters in any way? Even for those who are familiar with the franchise, the cast and costumes look so generic it would be hard to point who is supposed to be whom. At least the characters in the Tekken movie resemble the characters in the game.
 
Idk I think directors just figure that just cuz it's a popular game franchise, they can just slap together any old cast, throw in some twirls and crappy cg effects and call it a day. I mean, do any of those actors resemble the characters in any way? Even for those who are familiar with the franchise, the cast and costumes look so generic it would be hard to point who is supposed to be whom. At least the characters in the Tekken movie resemble the characters in the game.


Listening to Gordon Chan talk about the movie it sounds like he didn't even know KoF was a video game. I think the fault lies with the Producers. They thought any old good director in their country (Remember America has nothing to do with this movie) would make any movie about fighting into a good movie thats faithful.

And with the Tekken movie you know why some of the characters resemble their characters? They got the fighters that the characters were based on to play a good deal of them.

I've had little faith in this adaptation from the beginning with that dumb plot synopsis. At least the action will look decent, it is Gordon Chan after all the the stunt team is pretty choice.

Seriously though why do companies just throw small amounts of money at Canada (Okay the Hong Kong cinema is partly to blame for this) to throw out any crappy adaptation? Because we all know how those turn out.

[HIDE]
2814l7b.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Seriously though why do companies just throw small amounts of money at Canada (Okay the Hong Kong cinema is partly to blame for this) to throw out any crappy adaptation? Because we all know how those turn out.

[HIDE]
2814l7b.jpg
[/HIDE]

Makes you wonder what's worse...this...or let Uwe Boll do it.:laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top