King Of Fighters XV Announces Team Super Heroine

Staff member
The fifteenth installment of the long-running King Of Fighters series is on the way, but it won’t officially arrive until early 2022. To build up anticipation, SNK is revealing info about the game one 3-member team at a time. This week, they’ve introduced us to Team Super Heroine, a gang of three formidable females! They each get videos and character descriptions…

ATHENA ASAMIYA
Athena is a high-school pop idol fighting evil to bring about world peace. Her fighting style is composed of the psychic powers she was born with and Chinese Kung Fu. She is a hard worker, both polite and serious. However, this KOF she’s unexpectedly teamed up with Mai and Yuri…?

MAI SHIRANUI
Mai is a kunoichi and successor of the Shiranui style of ninja arts. Her opponents are at the mercy of her graceful movements and fascinating attire. Using large fans as weapons, her fighting style is to “float like a butterfly, sting like a bee”.
(wait, SNK, that sounds familiar)...

Continue reading...

Trust me
I hate this team, I wish Athena is still with Psycho soldier and Kasumi is in her place at the women's team.