[GAME] Kamen rider X Jojo's bizarre adventure

Lurker
Keith sighed after crashing against the wall and his colorful stand came out and he shouted," Don't you make me knock some sense into you cop boy!" Keith looked at the ground since his gun had fallen to the ground, and he saw it turn back into a outline. Keith would with drawl his stand and then laugh," Well if that damn thing isn't his then who the hell owns it?! Cause please point me in the right direction dammit!" Keith was losing his patience as he didn't know what to think of the whole mess, and he just ran after the blood trails all half cocked ready to find the lizard and skin him.

Salvatore sighed again, this time deeper and more exasperated. "Well, that certainly answers the question of who's the idiot on the team." He turned his attention back to Antonio and the unconscious Gibson, grinning a little. "And it's good to see there's only one." He started to move towards them, but stopped. Something was nagging at him in the back of his mind. He shut his eyes and focused. There it was- the faint sound of audio feedback. A quick look around led him to the source- Gibson's phone. Salvatore retrieved it, holding it up with two fingers and giving it a quick glance. Apparently Gibson had been using it when Antonio's stand had ambushed him...and whoever he was talking to was still on the line. Even a single word from them would provide unspeakably important information on a great number of things.

Salvatore hung up and dropped the phone into his pocket.

Turning back to his remaining partner, Salvatore gestured in the direction Keith had taken off. "I suppose we'd best be off then. That idiot's likely to get himself killed, running off half cocked like that. I'd let it happen too, if I didn't know he wouldn't learn anything from it." He quickly glanced at Gibson, scowling a little. "Just do your little binding trick on him. My handcuffs aren't on me at the moment and my stand can't do that...not yet at least."

>.
Antonio expressed a bit of bewilderment over the phone his partner pocketed. He switched gears once Salvatore suggested he use his "binding trick". Antonio looked down, appearing somewhat dejected and looked back up at Salvatore.

"unfortunately it's not that simple. It only works if they've done something wrong. Oh well. Antonio willed his stand to lift up Gibson and hoisted him over it's shoulder. "I guess I'll just take him with us. Lets go find the other guy before the lizard gets him." Antonio would say aloud before moving in the direction Keith had gone.

A set of narrowed eyes were locked onto Antonio in that moment. They belonged to Jeana. Who was waiting for an opportune time to ambush him and Salvatore.

Meanwhile Gibson's stand had crept slowly towards the edge of the overhang. It's cloaking made it nearly invisible with two glaring exceptions. The first were the various drops of blood stemming from his wounds. They left an indicator of where the creature had remained stationary for more than a few seconds. The other was the wounds themselves which weren't effected by the cloaking. This might indicate to one who saw it that the creature's ability to turn transparent was a function of it's skin. It had set it's sight on Keith, who'd taken off in search of it. Specifically the weapon he held in his hand. It waited quietly for a moment where Keith was turned away from it and then dropped it's cloak in order to fire it's tongue towards him. The tip of it's tongue crashed into the gun producing a noticeable spark as it was forced violently from Keith's hand. The creature ran forward as it's tongue retracted. Looking to assault the man head on.

Jeana saw the commotion going above as her opportunity to strike.

"Top of the stairs!" As she cried out it's name the creature dashed around the wall she was pressed against and charged towards Antonio who was too concerned with the racket going on above and Keith's wellbeing to hear Jeana, Or realize he was being attacked before it'd be to late.

Lurker
Keith was shocked as the tongue crashed into his gun, causing it to shatter and he was shocked as shards of metal were embedded in his hand. As Keith's hand began to bleed he shouted," Hold the Line!" Keith ducked outta the way of the beast and then in one quit slash, with the right timing he slashed the stand's tail off and then glared at the creature as it left its cloaked form. Keith looked at the lizard ready to cut it to pieces, but he then shouted at it," Do you understand me? Do you not understand that his **** hurts?!" Keith said as he raised his hand up to show the lizard what he had done to him.

The lizard would launch its tongue out at Keith, and he'd try to get outta the way but the speed of the tongue was to much for Keith. Keith began to cough up blood as the beast's tongue had pierced his left side, but it was a foolish move on the chameleon's side. Keith grabbed onto the lizard's tongue and held onto it with all his might before his stand swung its sword down and chopped the lizard's only weapon off. Keith would then run towards the beast, but it would grab Keith by the neck as it bled all over his clothes and with little strength he had, Keith began to thrust his right hand forward allowing his stand to stab it multiple times in the chest. After it let go of him the lizard fell to the ground as Keith was gasping for air, and he would finally cut the lizard's head off with his might before falling to the ground.

Look at the stand as all the parts of it began to disappear, Keith would take his shirt off and look at the fist size hole in his chest and just laugh as he tasted the blood that was filling his mouth. Keith would then begin to fix his wounds as he pictured his body before the hole was ripped open, and his stand would begin to draw in the replacement flesh. Keith would finish, but then would look at his hand and begin to yank the shards of metal from his hand while screaming in pain. After the shards were removed Keith would begin to draw in stitches over his light cuts, and then when his hand was all stitched up, Keith would crawl over to the nearest wall and begin to rest after he was tired from the battle, and using his ability to his limits.

>.
Though it was of little consequence to the fight between Karma Chameleon and Keith, The creature had lost something before it charged the stand user. Collision with the metal beam and the pavement beforehand along with the gun had knocked loose something at the tip of the creatures tongue. It fallen off right after destroying the pistol Keith was carrying. It went unnoticed by Keith and the chameleon during their battle.

The item in question was an Arrow. It's head was carved from a stone like substance that was seemingly not of this world. Would could only wonder why such a primitive weapon was attached to the tongue of Karma Chameleon when It could easily piece it's enemies without it.

OCC: Sorry Vamp. No
Requiems or secondary stands
.....yet :p

Salvatore heard the growing sound of rushing feet coming towards them. Turning around, he was surprised- and a bit exasperated- to see another stand charging towards Antonio. Without thinking, he shoved him out of the way of their new foe. While that saved his clueless partner, it left him open. Salvatore tried to dodge, but only succeeded in changing what would have been a direct hit into a glancing, albeit painful, blow. He let out a quick exclamation of pain as his stand materialized behind him. The stand, like Salvatore, had several nasty gashes along his arm.

Salvatore looked around the alley as the new foe circled around for another go. He gritted his teeth, forcing the pain into the back of his mind. He'd have plenty of time to hurt later, but first he had to make sure there would actually be a later. "Do we really have to do this now?" he called out to the stand's yet-unknown owner. "We've already taken care of one stand, I've still got to track down that idiot, and this lovely wound you've given me has made me rather cross so I'm not exactly in the mood. Why don't you just come out and show yourself?" He took a quick look around, trying to find any sign of the stand's owner. "I do hate to fall back on such trite sayings, but...we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

>.
Jeana chuckled quietly to herself. The answer was clear. Her stand reared back momentarily and then charged towards Antonio for a second time. The young man was prepared for the creatures attack however. His stand dropped Gibson and dashed towards the creature. The two stands exchanged a single punch that knocked both users for a bit of a loop. However. By her stand's reaction Jeana had taken the worst of it.

"Time for plan B" She thought to herself as she attempted to run. He eyes shifted downward to find her arms bound together by a set of semitransparent handcuffs. She deduced that it was the effect of the enemy stand user. She willed her stand to run towards the empty construction site adjacent to where the remainder of team null stood. She in turn took off around the front the site seeking entry. She came to an abrupt halt when her stand ran blindly into a tool box and tripped. She to fell suddenly. She let out an low growl and willed her stand to turn around and bring it's arms up in a guarding position. She needed to move fast and didn't have time to worry about her stand running into things without her eyes to guide it. If the enemy stand users found it before she got there then it would have to hold out till she arrived. She would need it fully manifested for what she had planned.

Meanwhile Antonio had shaken off the blow he took from Jeana's stand via his own. "Ya know I thought it'd be stronger. Big as it is." He'd say aloud as he moved cautiously in the direction of the enemy stand. He stopped suddenly when he caught sight of it. It was standing in the middle of the makeshift floor with it's arms up in front of it. As Antonio tried to make heads or tails of what was going on his ears were assaulted by the sounds of gunfire. Jeana charged through the front entrance of the site with pistol in hand firing it towards Antonio and his stand. He could almost feel a bullet zip past him. Coming within an inch of his face before he took cover behind a steel beam. Jeana would fire a few rounds at Salvatore in hopes of causing him to take cover as well. It wouldn't matter if he did, So long as she was able to reach her stand before they did.

Salvatore flinched involuntarily as the gun fired, but made no effort to hide. His stand returned fire, shooting two of the bullets out of the air and pushing Salvatore to the side so the last one would fly past him. Salvatore let out a resigned sigh. "Okay, easy way it is." He turned his attention to the enemy stand, and his own stand followed suit- between the stand and the shooter, it was certainly the larger threat. Besides, if need be, Salvatore was fairly certain he could take care of the shooter himself. Then again, she could kill him much easier than the stand could, especially with his back turned to her.

He had no choice but to try for a divide and conquer technique. His stand opened fire on the enemy stand. Its aim seemed to be focused less on doing damage and more on herding it towards Antonio and his stand. Hopefully they would be able to occupy its attention so Salvatore could focus solely on his own opponent. Salvatore himself turned to face his oncoming foe. He knew that at this range and without his stand's protection, any shots she fired would most likely hit their mark. However, she didn't seem as concerned about injuring them so much as getting down the alley. That he would be able to deal with.

If she tries to attack me, basic throw, use her own momentum against her. If not, aim to disable- hyper-extend the knee, possibly fracture tibia if opportunity presents itself. Be prepared to disarm- possibly by breaking finger or wrist, though not preferable.

All that was left now was for her to make her move.

>.
Antonio was impressed to say the least when he came out from behind the steel beam. Salvatore had placed himself between Jeana and her stand and was using his own stand to edge her's towards Antonio. Antonio dashed towards Jeana's stand and with an overhand right produced a set of semi-transparent shackles around The bull like creature's ankles. While her stand remained stationary, Jeana's forward momentum sent her face first into the pavement, thanks to the bindings present on her legs as well. The sudden fall altered the trajectory of her next shot, causing it to miss it's mark and zip past Salvatore without injury.

All seemed to be going according to plan. However, Jeana's stand did something unexpected. It started running on all fours. Though humanoid it's distinct build made it possible for the creature to run effectively in this manner , Though nowhere near as fast as an actual bull could run. It blew past Antonio towards it's master. If Salvatore caught sight of it through his stand the creature would power through any bullet that punched through it. Its appearance would be too sudden for a steady shot, much less a kill. When The stand reached it's user it would grab hold of her with both hands and Arch backwards with all it's might to launch her into the air. As the sailed upward she briefly looked at her shackled arms as well as the injuries she may have sustained through to her stand. "I'll make you pay a hundred times over for this. Fucking peons!" As she gripped tightly to a large pole hanging close to 3 stories overhead her stand went into a rage. It charged towards Salvatore. There was something noticeably different in her stand then. It was moving significantly faster though the bindings placed by Antonio were still in effect. Also the ground seemed to rumble slightly with each of it's movements. Antonio dashed in with his stand seeking to deflect it from Salvatore's path. The bull like creature reared up in it's legs in order to make a sudden turn towards him. The two stands collided. Shoulder to shoulder the two were in a desperate shoving match. A test of brute strength that Antonio and his stand were noticeably loosing.

"It wasn't this strong a second ago!" The young man forced through gritted teeth as he was pushed further and further back. His stand pulled back it's right hand. Seeking to further constrict the enemy. Unfortunately Jeana had anticipated this. Her stand death gripped Antonio's right leg and shifted every ounce of it's weight backwards. As the creature fell on it' back Antonio was sent flying into the wall of the monte carlo. He slammed violently into it, leaving a noticeable dent in his wake as he hit the pavement afterward. The young man murmured weakly. He was only technically conscious. Far to dazed and confused in the moment to mount a counter attack.

With one threat seemingly out of the way the Stand and it' user set it's sights on Salvatore. It rolled to the right so that it was lying on it's stomach then worked it's shackled arms and legs into position to push itself onto all fours again. With a thunderous stomp it took off towards Salvatore looking to do to him what it had done to Antonio.

Meanwhile. Jeana, while willing her stands moments form above was weighting two options against each other. One hand gripped tightly to a poll which held her up in the air. The other gripped her pistol. If she let go of it she could pull herself up with both hands and cement her advantage. However If the bindings weren't permanent then having the gun would bring her battle with the two stand users to an refreshingly abrupt end.

"Now," Salvatore muttered, "this is just ridiculous." The gunwoman was now stuck on a pole several stories up, her stand had become a beast (or at least more of one), and his partner was effectively out of the fight. This needed to end quickly, or it would end badly for him. The strain from two consecutive battles, as well as the injuries the bull had inflicted, were starting to take their toll on Salvatore and his stand. The stand's aim was wavering, while Salvatore's vision was beginning to blur. There was no way they would be able to survive a prolonged fight. There was only one option.

Salvatore took a few deep breaths, steeling himself for what was to come. He had done this a few times while practicing control over his stand, but never anything quite like this. Those times had been simple matters. This was something quite more complex. "So, are you ready to do this?" he asked his stand. The stand, in return, nodded. Salvatore turned his gaze up to the woman on the pole. "Nice trick you've got there, powering up your stand like that. I don't know how exactly you did it, but I'm working on that. In the mean time, let me show you a trick of my own." His focus shifted back to the charging foe, his vision locked on with laser-like precision.

It may be a lumbering beast at this point, but that's also its weakness. There's no way it can make quick movements while going full speed. Even that turn it did earlier took a second or two to pull off. I'm only going to have one shot at this- right between the eyes, as close as possible.

The bull grew closer and closer. Salvatore's heart beat faster and every inch of his body screamed at him to run. His stand lowered its gun and raised its head, looking almost as if it had to sneeze. It was the moment of truth. "Do it!" Salvatore yelled. His stand's head snapped back down, the part of its face where a mouth would usually be splitting open to reveal...a mouth. What was more important was what came out of the mouth- a tongue, specifically the chameleon's tongue. It whipped forward, racing towards the bull.