Kamen Rider Wizard "The Finale" - "The Last Hope"

Like Nitou during the ep, I like the Mages coming to fight, like the epilogue, and I like that they had the ball to let the partner dead this time, if only so that it wouldn't be more of the same (I still prefer the way OOO went around that).

The rest of the episode is pretty meh. The Wizard vs. Gremlin started interesting and then it imploded within itself.

IT WAS INTERESTING FINALE!!!!!!!!!!111 it was good but OOOs did it way better and felt like a finale and continuation, Wizard isn't my favorite rider but it was good enough at least with Fourze it too felt anticlimatic but it still had a finish that was built up through the series and not the way Wizard did it, meh very much a meh finale to a rider that could a been good or better written. i felt the writers were lazy at times and maybe handcuff by his motif but there was a way around if fueki would a just been final boss made more sense and such, not Gremlin just was meh you really did feel he was bad enough of heck Phoenix was bad to the bone, he would a been cool if he was brought back as the bad guy of bad guys nope it was a cop out a complete finale cop out.
 
I thought it was a good ending to what was, on the whole, a good show. Not spectacular but I think it's nice to have an ending that wrap things up nicely. It's a show that, at the very least, feels complete.

Haruto should have told Sora he lost his soul even before becoming a Phantom. Now that would have been nifty.

Yeeeeaaah. That was a terribly paced fight. These last fights could've been done better.

Yeah it was too quick for Gremlin to get the momentum. They should have been zooming all over the place at super speed for a while, seemingly even matched, before Sora got the drop on Haruto and returned him to Flame style.
 
Yeah it was too quick for Gremlin to get the momentum. They should have been zooming all over the place at super speed for a while, seemingly even matched, before Sora got the drop on Haruto and returned him to Flame style.

I thought it was a good fight at first, but as I think it over I have to agree that the fight wasn't orchestrated as well as the White Wizard vs Infinity fight in episode 50. Even the Gremlin vs White Wizard fight was interesting, albeit short. It seems to me that they were more concerned about the epilogue than making the fight as epic as possible. I'm surprised that they didn't have at least one scene where they used their super speed, which proves to me that they were rather lazy choreographing the whole fight.
 
Last edited:
Finale was pretty okay. I did enjoy the last 4-5 mins though, felt like a calm after the storm. It was definitely cool to see the other Mages fight at the end, was worried they'd get scrapped. And glad they put in that Rider kick in the end :)
 
The fact they are ramming DCD into this mess of a series is just priceless. They took a crappy ass series, a shitty ending, and are wrapping it all up into a DCD themed turd sandwhich.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top