Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

The Dragorise to Kickstrike was pure awesome...

28m096a.png
 
Speaking of rumours, I don't remember there ever being any except for rumours for the next series nowadays. I remember back then we'd get rumours for the secondary Rider or something, or certain plot points during the run of the current series. We hardly get them nowadays.
 
Speaking of rumours, I don't remember there ever being any except for rumours for the next series nowadays. I remember back then we'd get rumours for the secondary Rider or something, or certain plot points during the run of the current series. We hardly get them nowadays.

Half of them are made up by trolls in 2ch anyway. You got that Dice rider rumour awhile ago, proven fake. Anyway just wait for a few more days and we'll get Televikun scans. :thumbs:
 
He has a point though. We only knew Wizard's name and his appearance until official information came up, unlike previous years.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top