Everywhere You Go
Wow, after I talk about how we don't get much rumours nowadays a new one pops up! It sounds awesome!:D

Whoever made up this rumor seems to have forgotten that the summer movie should be airing between episodes 44-46 now. Leaving the ultimate form and 3 Riders to the last 4-5 episodes of the show is basically impossible.

Also, even as Winter movie it also doesn't work, due to it being too early to reveal Wizard's final form.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Even if it is a rumor I will gladly take those two rider concepts for myself and future plots. So something good comes out of it.

Also since Wizard pretty much has his forms, and if the five riders rumor is true, we could get a secondary as early as episode ten. Having them appear in ten episode intervals would be pretty neat in my book.

Also since Wizard pretty much has his forms, and if the five riders rumor is true, we could get a secondary as early as episode ten. Having them appear in ten episode intervals would be pretty neat in my book.

We aren't getting any real secondary Rider in the first quarter. That's pretty much confirmed due to the toyline.

Also, just saw this posted on 2ch:

フィギュア王

サバトの儀式の後、晴人を襲ったファントムはリザードマン
フェニックスはウィザードを一蹴するほどの高い戦闘力を持つ

9/30 第5話「決戦のコンクール」 きだ/諸田
10/7 第6話「タイトル未定」 香村/舞原
10/14 第7話「タイトル未定」 香村/舞原
10/21 第8話「タイトル未定」 香村/中澤

From FigureOh:

The Phantom which attacked Haruto after the Sabat cerimony was Lizardman
Phoenix's power allows him to easily defeat Wizard.

9/30 -5- "Decisive Battle's Concours(Contest)" - Tsuyoshi Kida
10/7 -6- Title pending - Junko Kōmura
10/14 -7- Title pending - Junko Kōmura
10/21 -8- Title pending - Junko Kōmura

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Because the toy sells reveal everything about the plot. They revealed nothing about the White Wizard now did they?

Then again neither has the show...

Still, things happen. They may not release toys for him or her until next quarter just to keep him or her close to the vest. I know I would...but then I'm not Bandai or Toei.

Because the toy sells reveal everything about the plot. They revealed nothing about the White Wizard now did they?

Then again neither has the show...

Still, things happen. They may not release toys for him or her until next quarter just to keep him or her close to the vest. I know I would...but then I'm not Bandai or Toei.

I'm not saying that we can't see any other Riders or Wizard-like characters at all. The White Wizard is proof of that. However, these characters without toyline backing will never get the kind of focus and screentime an actual secondary Rider will eventually get (at least, this early into the show - the last few episodes is pretty much anything goes), and the spoiler is claiming that Witch is going to be the official secondary Rider (it dismisses White Wizard from the position, in spite of him appearing earlier), not just a Rider-like or minor Rider character.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Secondary female Rider? Any chance of Rinko going down the Gatack route or Koyomi getting her powers as well as a Gate?

If anyone is going to be a secondary Rider it's going to be Koyomi! Unleash the rage within those eyes!

Right now, the only ones who can become Riders are those who survive the eclipse by not dispairing. Like Haruto & Koyomi.