Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

Them some weird looking weapons. Not sure I'm down with useing the sword edge as a handle for the axe. The Magnum looks nice though. I figure the bigger ring is for, well, ring, while the smaller one is a spin dial of some kind. Fact is I will probably be all over them once I see them in action on screen.
 
Last edited:
Those are the toys, right? So it's possible that they might look a bit different in the show.

Yep, these are just the toys.

Someone who has seen Wizard Infinity and Beast Hyper said this.
"I really like how Infinity looks. Silver colored, similar color to Heracus. Definitely buying the WAP.
Beast's new on the other form... lol
It's kinda like Meteor Storm lololol"
 
Yep, these are just the toys.

Someone who has seen Wizard Infinity and Beast Hyper said this.
"I really like how Infinity looks. Silver colored, similar color to Heracus. Definitely buying the WAP.
Beast's new on the other form... lol
It's kinda like Meteor Storm lololol"

inb4 Beast Hyper turns out to be just an almost symmetrical Beast with a blue color scheme

The thing that prevents it from being symmetrical is that the right side of his helmet has one less stripe than the other side.
 
inb4 Beast Hyper turns out to be just an almost symmetrical Beast with a blue color scheme

The thing that prevents it from being symmetrical is that the right side of his helmet has one less stripe than the other side.

i could see a mantle pattern representing all four mantle styles though and the chest plate having the same colors as the four.
 
Quick theory I had: (Posting here because I base it off the spoilers)

The series has had a pretty subtle time theme going on, with the time ring, the dragotimer and I still find it a little strange were getting the White Wizard driver. Another thing is the complete lack of foreshadowing/hinting who the White Wizard could be. Basically I'm guessing the White Wizard could be a future Haruto somehow. It's a dumb idea but they're doing strange things in this series.
 
Quick theory I had: (Posting here because I base it off the spoilers)

The series has had a pretty subtle time theme going on, with the time ring, the dragotimer and I still find it a little strange were getting the White Wizard driver. Another thing is the complete lack of foreshadowing/hinting who the White Wizard could be. Basically I'm guessing the White Wizard could be a future Haruto somehow. It's a dumb idea but they're doing strange things in this series.
Holy crap would that be awesome!:buttrock:
 
Quick theory I had: (Posting here because I base it off the spoilers)

The series has had a pretty subtle time theme going on, with the time ring, the dragotimer and I still find it a little strange were getting the White Wizard driver. Another thing is the complete lack of foreshadowing/hinting who the White Wizard could be. Basically I'm guessing the White Wizard could be a future Haruto somehow. It's a dumb idea but they're doing strange things in this series.

I thought about this as well! I've been thinking that the two could be something like Kabuto and Hyper Kabuto. Or White Wizard could be Haruto devoured by the Dragon (because he warned Kousuke not to be devoured by Chimera).
 
Since Kabuto, Kamen Rider series love time travel plots.

Throw in a bit of Lord of the Rings with Haruto leveling up to White Wizard too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top