Black Fang
Active Member
Wizard 7:
- I just noticed the guy who plays Yamagata was Lio Sazer in Sazer X.
- A Smell Ring? What purpose could that have beyond bad olfactory jokes? :redface2: I'd prefer a Smoke Ring, plus it would be a better pun.
- Why is Rinko speaking to her boss like a cutesy schoolgirl?
- Gnome posing with his hands behind his back reminds me of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome.
- For a moment I was going to object to Yamagata buying the house and giving Manami a happy ending without earning it. But he said he would only hold it until she could buy it from him. An investment, in essence. Good job there.
This was a good episode for showcasing Wizard's heroic image. The scenes between Haruto and Manami were the best (though I wonder how Haruto lost his family), and it reminded me a bit of the tail end of Garo where Kouga learned to be a nobler hero rather than a simple exterminator.
- I just noticed the guy who plays Yamagata was Lio Sazer in Sazer X.
- A Smell Ring? What purpose could that have beyond bad olfactory jokes? :redface2: I'd prefer a Smoke Ring, plus it would be a better pun.
- Why is Rinko speaking to her boss like a cutesy schoolgirl?
- Gnome posing with his hands behind his back reminds me of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome.
- For a moment I was going to object to Yamagata buying the house and giving Manami a happy ending without earning it. But he said he would only hold it until she could buy it from him. An investment, in essence. Good job there.
This was a good episode for showcasing Wizard's heroic image. The scenes between Haruto and Manami were the best (though I wonder how Haruto lost his family), and it reminded me a bit of the tail end of Garo where Kouga learned to be a nobler hero rather than a simple exterminator.