Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 14 - "The Return of the Film Director"

This episode pretty much confirms that they'll be related but hopefully it gets a twist that isn't retarded like Tachibana in Fourze.

I don't see how that was retarded, it subverted what everyone seemed to expect while still making sense. But I agree that the White Wizard shouldn't be Wiseman.

Wizard 14:
- Poitrine Donuts? Are those vendors related to Poitrine?

Spoiler for end of Ultimatum:
[hide]Poitrine is what the cart owner idealises himself as[/hide]

I really hope that The White Wizard and The Wiseman are one and the same. It could make an interesting twist.
I am starting to think that his ultimate goal is to get the full potential out of Wizard, so that he can use him for his own purposes.
To do so, he sets him up against the Phantoms, who he knows will push Wizard to his limits.
When you think about it, the Phantoms have no real purpose.
When they are done with the Gates, then what?

Well, as for my opinion on the show so far, I still think that Rinko is such a wasted character.
Perhaps I am a little biased because I just finished re-watching Kuuga, but to me she still seems like a random girl who plays detective for fun.
Why is she not in the battlefield, helping Wizard?
Sure, bullets would not help much, but that never stopped Ichijou from buying Kuuga time when he needed it.
In fact, I think the police should be a lot more involved in this.
They should be investigating more about the Phantoms and the magic stones.
Heck, they should be thinking about how to create a Rider-gear that can be fueled by those stones!

Spoiler for end of Ultimatum:
[hide]Poitrine is what the cart owner idealises himself as[/hide]

[HIDE]Do they say why? Is she fighting crime off-camera?[/HIDE]

I really hope that The White Wizard and The Wiseman are one and the same. It could make an interesting twist.
I am starting to think that his ultimate goal is to get the full potential out of Wizard, so that he can use him for his own purposes.
To do so, he sets him up against the Phantoms, who he knows will push Wizard to his limits.
When you think about it, the Phantoms have no real purpose.
When they are done with the Gates, then what?

That sounds too much like Ryuki, Blade and OOO again: one entity pitting two or more sides against each other for its own benefit. If anything redo Kabuto, with two sides using people as pawns in their personal feud. Or how about we just not blatantly rip form past shows. We don't need another Fourze-repackages-W just one year later.

Besides, Haruto would have just been another Phantom if White Wizard didn't save him. What if he delayed by a few seconds? There goes that plan.

Well, as for my opinion on the show so far, I still think that Rinko is such a wasted character.
Perhaps I am a little biased because I just finished re-watching Kuuga, but to me she still seems like a random girl who plays detective for fun.
Why is she not in the battlefield, helping Wizard?
Sure, bullets would not help much, but that never stopped Ichijou from buying Kuuga time when he needed it.
In fact, I think the police should be a lot more involved in this.

Well to be fair Section Zero has ordered a complete cover-up of Phantom activity, so the police would just be ignoring them. Only Kizaki and his associates would be delving into the matter. But I do agree, for a show that's brought back regular police involvement this has been rather anemic.

Last edited:
^You've misunderstood me about Poitrine, you may not like the answer
[hide]Poitrine doesn't actually exist, Kamimura Yu is the Donut shop owner, existing as a women and as Poitrine only in his underworld.[/hide]

Also BTW, you've got me quoted for something Scissors said.

^You've misunderstood me about Poitrine, you may not like the answer
[hide]Poitrine doesn't actually exist, Kamimura Yu is the Donut shop owner, existing as a women and as Poitrine only in his underworld.[/hide]

[HIDE]............

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And there have been plently of stupid things in this genre.[/HIDE]

Mad Skillz
[HIDE]............

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And there have been plently of stupid things in this genre.[/HIDE]

[hide]Supposedly that's his ideal version of himself in his Underworld because he wants to marry Haruto.[/hide]

[HIDE]That seriously ruins the whole idea of bringing back old heroes. I can see why the idea might not be helping box office numbers if Toei keeps doing it in these random or downright dumb ways.[/HIDE]

Besides, Haruto would have just been another Phantom if White Wizard didn't save him.

Huh? No. Haruto didn't become a phantom all by himself, he didn't give in to despair and so didn't become a phantom. The White Wizard just saved him afterwards from lizardman's attack.

What if he delayed by a few seconds? There goes that plan.

The phantoms have been acting in such a stupid and innefficient way though... I'm for the twist of the White Wizard also being the Wiseman if only because it could give a reason to the incompetency of the methods used by the phantoms so far. Then, they'd be training dummies for Haruto, not to really meant to succeed at anything.

- So Satochi's alter-ego actually is "Lizardman"? What myth is he from?

Official site says that there's isn't a specific legend, in spite of it being a known figure.

Aronbafon
[HIDE]That seriously ruins the whole idea of bringing back old heroes. I can see why the idea might not be helping box office numbers if Toei keeps doing it in these random or downright dumb ways.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]Just because an old hero comes back doesn't mean it's in a way we are to expect it. They felt it was fitting and went with it.[/HIDE]